Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy@Oct 13 2005, 02:38 PM
Oh I feel for you too...Harley's spay is Wednesday and I'm a wreck!! But... you've gotten the "it went well" call from the vet, so it will get easier from here

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109281
[/QUOTE]
Nikki is getting spayed on Thursday. I'm so nervous about it! I'm trying not to think about it. I can't wait for it to be over with. When I called a couple of weeks ago to make the apointment it took me about 15 min to get up the courage to call.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by bellasmommy+Oct 14 2005, 02:12 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 13 2005, 03:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bellasmommy
@Oct 13 2005, 02:38 PM
Oh I feel for you too...Harley's spay is Wednesday and I'm a wreck!! But... you've gotten the "it went well" call from the vet, so it will get easier from here

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109281

Nikki is getting spayed on Thursday. I'm so nervous about it! I'm trying not to think about it. I can't wait for it to be over with. When I called a couple of weeks ago to make the apointment it took me about 15 min to get up the courage to call.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109298

[/QUOTE]

Me too! I cried after I called because the call made it real....I'm such a baby!! Does Nikki have to spend the night at the vet? Harley does, and I'm worrried about Bellas reaction, Harleys her best friend all of a sudden and Bella's going to wonder what I did with her.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109714
[/B][/QUOTE]
No I drop her off before 8AM and then I get to pick her up between 4-6PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.