Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
731 Posts
Elizabeth I know how you feel. Tucker was at the Vet today for the same thing. Not only that but he got 11 teeth pulled. I doesn't have to wear a collar. He has pain pills to take for 4 days. He is just sleeping a lot.

He has not eaten since yesterday but Vet said he is ok. They did a blood workup before the surgery and Dr. says he is A-OK.

I was a basket case all day. Poor little helpless thing. His little eyes are so tear stained tonight. I know he is ok but it HURTS to see the little man just laying around.

· Registered
731 Posts
Elizabeth I am so glad your little one is doing better. Mr Tucker is still laying around this morning. He did eat and drink but wants to be left alone. He's just laying in his bed looking all sad eyed.

I hope by this evening he will be up and going more.

· Registered
731 Posts
I hope everyone is having good luck with their dogs. Tucker finally snapped out of it last night. He is a wound up ball of fire now. He is eating like a little trooper now.

I don't want to go through that again. At least he is all better now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.