Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my baby Pearlan received a wonderful gift from our sweet friends Andrea and Bisou!!:chili::chili: it is a fun japanese ball, she really loves it, and decided to name it pinkie!!:wub:
Pearlan says: thanks yous vewy much Andrea and Bisou:you rock: i weally wuv my new ball!!:ThankYou:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
That is an awesome treat ball!! Prepare to be amazed and delighted by the magic of the ball! Very cute pics and very sweet of Bisou and Andrea! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
awww Andrea is such a wonderful person, I love the gift she sent Pearlan, what a little beauty you have:wub: Pearlan's coat is stunning

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, that is so sweet of Andrea and Bisou!!! I know Pearlan is going to enjoy that for a long time to come!!:chili: She looks so cute with her new present~~~:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are cute pictures of that beautiful girl. Her coat is amazing! :wub:
That was so nice of Andrea and Bisou and it looks like Pearlan loves it!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
How very nice of Andrea & Bisou. Pearlan will have lots of fun with her new ball.What a pretty girl she is.:wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
What a wonderful surprise for sweet Pearlan! The japanese ball is great and I'm sure it's fun to play with!

Very thoughtful of Andrea and Bisou! :aktion033:

Thanks for the lovely photos! Pearlan looks gorgeous with her long coat!

Alexandra:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is an awesome treat ball!! Prepare to be amazed and delighted by the magic of the ball! Very cute pics and very sweet of Bisou and Andrea! Enjoy!
thank you Sophia!! yes, i'm amazed, it was late and i turned out the lights and she still kept playing with it!!:HistericalSmiley:

What a super gift :aktion033::aktion033: Your Pearlan is looking gorgeous too, fabulous coat. :wub:
thank you Maureen!! her coat is so easy to keep!!:)

oh how thoughtful of them!!! The ball looks like a lot of fun and I am sure that Pearlan is going to love it!
thank you Erin!! she's def having so much fun!!:)

How nice of Andrea & Bisou to send beautiful Pearlan a gift! It looks like a lot of fun!
thank you so much Lisa!!:)

awww Andrea is such a wonderful person, I love the gift she sent Pearlan, what a little beauty you have:wub: Pearlan's coat is stunning
thank you so much Paula!!:)

Oh, that is so sweet of Andrea and Bisou!!! I know Pearlan is going to enjoy that for a long time to come!!:chili: She looks so cute with her new present~~~:chili:
thank you Dianne!! she loves it!! :)

Oh, how nice!! Pearlan is a beauty!!!!
thank you Sher!!:)

How sweet! Beautiful pictures of Pearlan :wub:
thank you Annie!! :)

aww how kind :) and may i just say that baby pearlan is looking as gorgeous as ever florence xxx
thank you Fionna!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Super cute!!! :wub::wub::wub:
thank you Lovesophie!! :)

Pearlan is a true beauty. And Andrea and Bisou are super thoughtful to have sent that lovely gift!
thank you Crystal!! :)

Pearlan looks so beautiful- her coat is amazing! I'm glad she's enjoying her little treat ball! xoxo
thank you so much Andrea and Bisou!!:chili: it was so sweet and thoughtful of you and Pearlan is so happy with it!!:wub:

Those are cute pictures of that beautiful girl. Her coat is amazing! :wub:
That was so nice of Andrea and Bisou and it looks like Pearlan loves it!
thank you Jane!! :)

How thoughtful and what a great gift!
thank you Kim!! :)

How very nice of Andrea & Bisou. Pearlan will have lots of fun with her new ball.What a pretty girl she is.:wub:
thank you Sue!! :)

How thoughtful, Pearlan is adorable :wub:
thank you Jo!! :)

What a wonderful surprise for sweet Pearlan! The japanese ball is great and I'm sure it's fun to play with!

Very thoughtful of Andrea and Bisou! :aktion033:

Thanks for the lovely photos! Pearlan looks gorgeous with her long coat!

Alexandra:wub:
thank you Alexandra!! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts