Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Woof. LOL dont know who got the biggest surprise .. him or me.
a week short of 5 months and I thought he was going to be mute. LOL watch out I will probably be asking for advice to stop him barking soon.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congratulations, Mom!!! I'm sure you were surprised it was "woof". Coincidentally and amazingly, that was Beastie's first word as well!! If your baby is like mine, he will now be making his needs and wants known verbally. He loves the sound of his bark. No Marcel Marceau's here!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
aww.... i remember when kodie was SILENT...
Those were the days... -_-
My advice is to try to manage the barking now before it gets out of control.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut didn't bark for a while after he came to us. TicTac on the other hand, was a barker from day one :new_Eyecrazy: Congrats (I think
) on his first word!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Apr 28 2005, 07:25 AM
Congratulations, Mom!!! I'm sure you were surprised it was "woof". Coincidentally and amazingly, that was Beastie's first word as well!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57534
[/QUOTE]

how funny!

Isnt it so neat to finally hear their voice
I am pretty familiar with it now
as you will be soon enough

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
sprite goes crazy whenever anyone says "bye" or leaves. so i was leaving the car because my mom and sis were dropping me off. and i said bye to sprite and she started growling and going crazy! anyway...in the middle of it----she started saying "mama, mama, mama....". my mom started crying. she thinks sprites turning human

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 28 2005, 12:15 PM
sprite goes crazy whenever anyone says "bye" or leaves.  so i was leaving the car because my mom and sis were dropping me off.  and i said bye to sprite and she started growling and going crazy!  anyway...in the middle of it----she started saying "mama, mama, mama....".  my mom started crying.  she thinks sprites turning human
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57651
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how old Gizmo was but I was happy to hear him finally bark.... unfortunately now he won't shut up hehe

·
Registered
451 Posts
Originally posted by kimmie@Apr 28 2005, 12:37 AM
It was Woof.  LOL dont know who got the biggest surprise .. him or me.
a week short of 5 months and I thought he was going to be mute.  LOL watch out I will probably be asking for advice to stop him barking soon.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57519
[/QUOTE]

AWWW congrats!! i know how i felt when my Mit said woof woof awww i can still hear her

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thats so cute-I remember when Ruby Jean didn't bark-I was kinda worried about it. Well she's made up for it now.
When I try to get her to stop she just looks up at me with those big black eyes all excited like she wants to say : yeah but mom...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe thanks everyone and ya know, after I stopped worrying about him not talking I started to enjoy it. I know the day will come that I wish we could go back to yesterday.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Tyler probably didn't say his first word until...maybe 5 days? I was running around with him and he got exited and woofed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts