1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOM STOP LOOKING AT MY HAIR !!!!:angry:

DAD I WANT A KISS :wub:

HEY MOM THERE IS THIS BIG FENCE BETWEEN US BUT MOM I WANT TO PLAY :aktion033:

·
Registered
597 Posts
What a honey of a fluff you have! Your husband must be a sweetie too to show his love for your little pup.
Rocco loves to "talk" with the dog on the other side of our fence. I think he would be less brave if that fence should suddenly vanish.:w00t:
Thank you for sharing your pics!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup my hubby spoiles Bailey just as much as I do. When he gets home from work he will take Bailey for a car ride. As for the fence yes I agree I think Bailey would freak out if that fence would suddenly vanish :w00t:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
How cute is that! I can't even try to get a picture of Dave with Lilly. I guess he wants to keep it a secret that he adores her. :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How cute is that! I can't even try to get a picture of Dave with Lilly. I guess he wants to keep it a secret that he adores her. :)

Thats to cute he must not want his friends to know he's a softy for Lilly:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Isn't that cute...my husband adores Rocky too. I love watching my husband with him. Yeah, they are brave when they know the bigger dog can't reach them, LOL.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
So sweet. A man and a little dog makes me smile every time.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub::wub:I see she has her daddy wrapped around her paw:wub::wub: love the first picture, reminds me of Matilda:HistericalSmiley:Bailey is precious

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Bailey is so cute :wub: and I love the kissie-face picture with her daddy! I'm so happy when our DHs get their share of the lovin' from these little guys and girls. They're so attached to us all day that I'm happy when DH opens the door and says hello to Tyler before he says hi to me. :) I think. :blink: Yea, it's okay. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bailey is so cute :wub: and I love the kissie-face picture with her daddy! I'm so happy when our DHs get their share of the lovin' from these little guys and girls. They're so attached to us all day that I'm happy when DH opens the door and says hello to Tyler before he says hi to me. :) I think. :blink: Yea, it's okay. :thumbsup:

THATS CUTE YOUR DH SAYS HI TO TYLER BEFORE YOU... YUP OUR FURBABBIES RULE THE HOUSEHOLD:w00t:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts