Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts
Well Boo is definitely the best-dressed baby behind bars!!! He looks stunning! I love his eyes, so beautiful.

That bunny...London has one, a green one (named Green Bunny) and she carries it around frantically trying to find a hiding spot for it...she will whine while she's looking for a good spot to hide it and she can never find the right spot. lol Sometimes if I say, "London, this is a good spot" and point to a spot she will deem it good enough and leave it there. She treats it like her baby, it's almost disturbing. lol
I find this really funny since Jodi doesn't have any favourite toys.LOL
and funny that she listens to you when you pick the spot.:)

poor boo, he looks soooo cute in his bowtie in "jail"! i hope all goes well at the vet today. when shiva had her knee surgery, they had to take out the pins about about 6-8 weeks because they were bothering her and caused her to "limp" still. it wasn't a big deal at all and she was fine afterwards. i hope boo just needs something easy like that to get him fully healed. {{HUGS}}

We're sending a "Get out of Jail" card to sweet Boo. I guess the vet will take care of the "Do not pass go. Pay me $200" card. :w00t:
Dearest Sue - just trying to bring you a smile on this day and really hoping and praying that Boo can strut his stuff again. He's certainly looks like he can do it in style in that bowtie. :wub: He's so handsome. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :grouphug:
roflol...Susan, exactly what are you putting in your morning coffee these days cuz I'm thinking I want what you're having! :HistericalSmiley:

~~~~~

EEEEE GAAADS that picture is STUNNING!! I adore Mr. Boo. His face has so much emotion. And what program are you using to be able to select an item to be in color? I've been wanting to do that and don't have the right program.

Boo looks so handsome in his bow tie even though he is behind bars. I love that little guy!:wub: I've been thinking of you all day sweet Boo and Mommy & Hannah too. I will be awaiting a good report.:thumbsup:
I'm glad you posted his picture Sue.

Poor Boo with his little boo-boo. I will be happy to see pictures of him and his sister, Hannah, in the garden and that handsome face not behind bars any more. Sue please give Boo hugs from us.

*Gib Hannah hugs too pwease. ~Sassy

roflol...Susan, exactly what are you putting in your morning coffee these days cuz I'm thinking I want what you're having! :HistericalSmiley:

~~~~~

EEEEE GAAADS that picture is STUNNING!! I adore Mr. Boo. His face has so much emotion. And what program are you using to be able to select an item to be in color? I've been wanting to do that and don't have the right program.
Crystal - Scary - I don't even drink coffee:w00t: and I don't even really drink :w00t::w00t: I guess I better lay off the Tropicana. My joking around is all a release because I'm under such stress at work right now that I am beside myself with figuring how I'll do it all this summer. Sorry :back2topic:

Discussion starter · #35 ·
First of all, thanks to everyone for the very nice comments for Boo,the well wishes & prayers. Now, I feel like my SM family is here again. :grouphug: This really is a great day, except for one thing. Boo didn't get released today. No get out of jail free card. The vet wouldn't release him because he's still limping. X-rays were taken & except for moderate arthritis in his left knee, everything looked fine. On physical exam, she said everything seems great. But she wouldn't release him until the surgeon looks at the x-rays & gives his opinion.The surgeon won't be there until Tuesday,so Boo is still looking through bars for now. :(

First of all, thanks to everyone for the very nice comments for Boo,the well wishes & prayers. Now, I feel like my SM family is here again. :grouphug: This really is a great day, except for one thing. Boo didn't get released today. No get out of jail free card. The vet wouldn't release him because he's still limping. X-rays were taken & except for moderate arthritis in his left knee, everything looked fine. On physical exam, she said everything seems great. But she wouldn't release him until the surgeon looks at the x-rays & gives his opinion.The surgeon won't be there until Tuesday,so Boo is still looking through bars for now. :(
awwh sorry to read that Boo will need more time behind the bar...but you know, I think that the bright side about it is that you can be assured that he wont go jumpy and will stay resting until Tuesday .. I know how boring this can be, Smarty Boo, but I also know that you are a smart trooper..Tuesday will come soo quick...praying that surgeon will give good feedback of the xray..

hugs
Kat

just a few more days littleman Boo,:smootch: I'm wondering if he's limping because he's afarid to put weight on his leg, Divit my granddog had leg surgery a couple months ago and from time to time I have noticed he will limp or hold his leg up if he's played to hard. I will continue praying for little Boo. Hang in there Sue hugs

oh sorry to hear that Boo did get his freedom today but so far so good, at least it was one step closer to getting out. Great news that the xrays showed things are looking good. You must be tired after all of this time. I hope you can treat yourself to something special and relax on Tuesday.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.