Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

My best man Boo/new update post #83

5K views 88 replies 63 participants last post by  Matilda's mommy 
#1 · (Edited)
We were supposed to leave for the Smokie Mts yesterday to attend a pet-friendly wedding. Of course our trip was canceled when Boo had to have a 2nd surgery.The other day I put his new bow-tie(his wedding attire) on him & took his picture from behind bars.Instead of a wedding,he'll be going to the vet today for his 6 week check-up. He's had some set-backs but we're still hoping he can "get out of jail" later today. Keep your fingers crossed that the limp that remains isn't bad enough to keep him in jail longer.It's been a long 5 mths for us.Catch you all later,gotta be at the vets soon.

See less See more
#6 ·
There is the face of LOVE that I missed seeing often in SM :wub::wub:

Smarty Boo, I continue praying that you will be able to zoom without any problem in your legs very soon. I pray that you come out from the check up with flying colors and will be able to be out of the bars ...will keep you in my thoughts today. Let us know how will it go Sue:grouphug:

hugs
Kat
ps. Handsome Boo rocks the bow-tie:wub:

#7 ·
We're sending a "Get out of Jail" card to sweet Boo. I guess the vet will take care of the "Do not pass go. Pay me $200" card. :w00t:
Dearest Sue - just trying to bring you a smile on this day and really hoping and praying that Boo can strut his stuff again. He's certainly looks like he can do it in style in that bowtie. :wub: He's so handsome. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :grouphug:

#10 ·
Sorry, couldn't help it, but click on this thread for the second time to look at that face again:tender:

Kat is happy ... so happy :hugging:

We're sending a "Get out of Jail" card to sweet Boo. I guess the vet will take care of the "Do not pass go. Pay me $200" card. :w00t:
LOL Sue .. thanks for the giggles

#9 ·
Sorry you had to miss the wedding, but I'm even more sorry that your precious Boo had to have surgery.

I saw your post on the other thread, and I just want you to know that I've missed you and your precious pups and wondered what had become of you. Glad to see you back! That picture of Boo is adorable. Your pictures always are special.

#15 ·
Well Boo is definitely the best-dressed baby behind bars!!! He looks stunning! I love his eyes, so beautiful.

That bunny...London has one, a green one (named Green Bunny) and she carries it around frantically trying to find a hiding spot for it...she will whine while she's looking for a good spot to hide it and she can never find the right spot. lol Sometimes if I say, "London, this is a good spot" and point to a spot she will deem it good enough and leave it there. She treats it like her baby, it's almost disturbing. lol

#27 ·
poor boo, he looks soooo cute in his bowtie in "jail"! i hope all goes well at the vet today. when shiva had her knee surgery, they had to take out the pins about about 6-8 weeks because they were bothering her and caused her to "limp" still. it wasn't a big deal at all and she was fine afterwards. i hope boo just needs something easy like that to get him fully healed. {{HUGS}}

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.