Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chicken pot pie for dinner tonight and I save the cooked carrots for the fluffs, since I'm not partial to cooked carrots. Anyway when I left the table I did not push my chair up to the table. I ALWAYS push the chair up to the table. I come in to the office to check my email and I hear Jett barking like crazy. This is not normal. Soon he has Callie barking. Zoe's being the 'perfect child' and not a peep out of her. So I know there is nothing outside. I figure Jett and Callie must be playing and 'tune' them out. After a few minutes Jett's barking takes on more of an urgent tone. So I rush out to the kitchen to see my 'big brave' little man on the kitchen chair. He was trying to get to my dinner plate but the chair was not close enough. And apparently he was too afraid to jump down. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Oh how funny! I can just see that - well actually Tessa does that too only she climbs up on the table too!

We can just call Jett our own little Sir Edmund Hillary!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I was expecting to read that all three were roaming the table, yumming up the chicken pot pie and barking for dessert. :w00t: Glad to hear Jett had a little decorum. I don't think Tyler knows that we eat dinner on our table and I'm keeping it that way. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Poor little guy - Callie was most likely po'd at Jett for trying to get to the pie without her, perhaps thinking she wasn't going to be in, on the "find" - Fluffs!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Bless their hearts, they were tired of waiting so Jett took control of things. After all that I hope you gave them the carrots!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Crystal,

About the Chicken Pie (laughing) - you should order one from Harry and David's - the CPP is to die for - no veggies in it - all white meat, the crust is crazy good (I am very FUSSY about a good crust) - try it, you'll love it!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh poor baby...caught in the act! lol Our fluffs are like sharks...circling and circling the table waiting for scraps to fall. Luckily, I have forbidden anyone to feed them anything and they are getting better at not hanging around!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts