Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this picture of Riley so much that i had asked Christine Monroe to do a sculpture of him.

Here's the picture of Riley:

And here is the sculpture:

I think Christine did a great job! Thanks for looking. :)

I can't find the charger to my camera so i had to take the one posted on facebook.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Riley is one gorgeous guy. Christine did a wonderful job on the sculpture. I love, love, love it!!!!

Riley -- you're just too handsome for your own good. I know all the girls are in love with you. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Debbie - What a gorgeous picture of Riley looking like he's smiling. I want him to be my Valentine. :wub: And Christine did a terrific job of making a sculpture of it.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, Deb. That's beautiful. Riley is stunning, as you know. Such a great idea.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Debbie, I can remember that pretty photo of Riley with the heart! What a great idea to ask Christine to make a sculpture of it!

The result is perfect! Love it and I'm sure you'll find a special place in your home to show it! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Debbie that is just such an awesome pic of Riley! And of course Christine did a great job with the sculpture...but the real Riley is waaaaay cuter.:wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Debbie...you picked the perfect picture of Riley for a sculpture!!!! How could anyone NOT fall in love with Riley!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a darling little sculpture of your sweet boyfriend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts