·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTIE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
She is sooo cute. What is she mixed with?[/B]

She is a Yorkie/Maltese mix. That's why her ears stand up... it's Yorkie ears. They seem to be getting to be darker "tan" colour which is Yorkie colours but the rest of her is white. She's just a sweetie! And a mix of my two favourite breeds!
[/B]
That's what Tucker is too...and I'm with you, I'm so in LOVE with him. He used to be white too, but after being shaved, his color changed as you can see in my siggy. But underneath, it's looking white again. He just seems to change a lot, LOL. Also he had longer ears, but we had to cut them short too because of matting, so now he has yorkie ears too,hehe. Your baby is adorable.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is sooo cute. What is she mixed with?[/B]

She is a Yorkie/Maltese mix. That's why her ears stand up... it's Yorkie ears. They seem to be getting to be darker "tan" colour which is Yorkie colours but the rest of her is white. She's just a sweetie! And a mix of my two favourite breeds!
[/B]
That's what Tucker is too...and I'm with you, I'm so in LOVE with him. He used to be white too, but after being shaved, his color changed as you can see in my siggy. But underneath, it's looking white again. He just seems to change a lot, LOL. Also he had longer ears, but we had to cut them short too because of matting, so now he has yorkie ears too,hehe. Your baby is adorable.

[/B]

Tucker is a cutie. I can't wait to see what Chelsea's going to look like fully grown

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She is a cutie pie! I love the ears sticking up.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Who couldn't love that cutie...such a great expresive face.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Oh wow, my little baby is a mixed Maltese too, I have always wonderd if I should post pictures or not, but now I think I have to, your baby is ADORABLE.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts