Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

My Chelsea bun

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Gizmosmom 
#1 ·
#10 ·
She is sooo cute. What is she mixed with?[/B]

She is a Yorkie/Maltese mix. That's why her ears stand up... it's Yorkie ears. They seem to be getting to be darker "tan" colour which is Yorkie colours but the rest of her is white. She's just a sweetie! And a mix of my two favourite breeds!
[/B]
That's what Tucker is too...and I'm with you, I'm so in LOVE with him. He used to be white too, but after being shaved, his color changed as you can see in my siggy. But underneath, it's looking white again. He just seems to change a lot, LOL. Also he had longer ears, but we had to cut them short too because of matting, so now he has yorkie ears too,hehe. Your baby is adorable.

#13 ·
She is sooo cute. What is she mixed with?[/B]

She is a Yorkie/Maltese mix. That's why her ears stand up... it's Yorkie ears. They seem to be getting to be darker "tan" colour which is Yorkie colours but the rest of her is white. She's just a sweetie! And a mix of my two favourite breeds!
[/B]
That's what Tucker is too...and I'm with you, I'm so in LOVE with him. He used to be white too, but after being shaved, his color changed as you can see in my siggy. But underneath, it's looking white again. He just seems to change a lot, LOL. Also he had longer ears, but we had to cut them short too because of matting, so now he has yorkie ears too,hehe. Your baby is adorable.

[/B]

Tucker is a cutie. I can't wait to see what Chelsea's going to look like fully grown

#14 ·
She is a cutie pie! I love the ears sticking up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.