Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
thats soo upsetting... i hate hearing bad stories about animals.
Thats why i'm soooo paranoid with Kodie.. I wont even walk him onor near a lawn! I shelter Kodie sooo much it isnt funny.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm in tears too. At least Zola found someone to love her like she deserved. I hope all is better for you and Tony. You guys will be in my thoughts.<3

·
Registered
323 Posts
That is the saddest thing ever-can't stop the tears. I am very concerned for your friend who found a purpose in life through this baby and gave up alcohol. I am hopeful his new girlfriend will stick by him and help him through this, if not it sounds as though he has a great friend in you....I hope both of you can bring comfort to each other. I know there is another Zola waiting out there to bring him the unconditional love he needs, I just hope his heart is open to it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Where IS that crying smilie!?!? Good grief...what an AWFUL story!!!! His heart must be broken. He def. needs another dog...pronto! There has got to be another needy dog in a shelter that can help ease some of the sadness...I would hate to see him return back to his old self because of the loss....
sending prayers and Brinkley kisses his way!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a touching story..i thought i was going to have one day this week that i wouldnt cry..guess i was wrong:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts