Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are Rose and Lily modeling their Paris tanks from Bloomingtails. I love them in lavender! Looks like Rose has got that head-tilt thing down.:HistericalSmiley:Enjoy!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Pattern Bib

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OOH-LA-LA :chili::chili: (can can chilis) The girls look so beautiful in those adorable Paris tanks. :heart::heart:I especially love them after being there last April and the colors remind me of Monet's garden that we visited. Rose definitely has the head tilt action going. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those girls are beautiful! I love their new T-shirts. :wub:
I've almost bought those several times, I keep looking at them. :blush:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Pretty tanks and pretty girls!! Perfect for the spring :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Rose and Lily look darling! I love those colors on them, April. They are both so very precious! I love your girls!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Yes, I have looked at that tank numerous times....nobody will look cuter in it than Rose and Lily. :wub2:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww they r soo pretty !! love them , the tanks r soo pretty , love the colors

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh my my, what darlings!! I love those tanks!! I have been to Paris once and it was so lovely....just like Rose and Lily.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Your babies are just gorgeous!! They look so beautiful sitting there on the rug with their new vests on.......I know you are so proud of them!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
"Tanks alot" for sharing. I think Rose & Lily could even take on Paris Hilton w/this fashion buzz!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As Sandi said, "tanks" everyone for your sweet compliments!:wub: I do love to show off my sweet girls.:tender:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
They are so sweet :wub: I love little tanks, they often seem like just the ticket for everyday use. Those are particularly cute.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts