Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss.
You and your family will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.. we'll be thinking about you and will be keeping you in our prayers. I'm so sorry again *hugs*

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm so sorry, Maxismom. Hang in there and soon maybe your wonderful memories will bring you some comfort.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi

I'm so sorry that you are going thru this difficult time, I wish I have the right words to comfort you and make you feel better, but we all know that is not possible, only God can bring you the peace and comfort that you need.

Even from the distance we are here with you.

Receive a warm hug from me and kisses from Snowy.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am so sorry! Had he been sick, or was this sudden?
Regardless, I am sure your heart is aching.
Praying for you to find some inner peace and comfort through this difficult time.
Bless you.
Traci and Brinkley

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I am so sorry,
My wonderful daddy passed away 10 years ago and he`s been by my side all this time. I miss his physical being but i know he`s always with me.
It`s really hard, but time is the only thing that helped me see things different. Your pain will be transformed into love, pride, great memories to remember.
I have a 2 year old daughter and i can see her granpa`s soul in her... it`s amazing!
Hang in there, share your feelings, grieve... and one day you`ll wake up and see things better... and you`ll remeber the good and the great things that you lived together and you will smile again! and laugh again, and enjoy life again!
My prayers are with you and your family...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hope things are getting better for you...Take care

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I amso sorry you are hurting.....you are blessed to have had such an important relationship, even though losing him is so painful. I lost my Mom when I was 21 and I talk to her constantly because she is still here in my heart and in my memory. Her impact upon who I am never left and I am her in so many ways.

My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My dad also just died on Sept 27 and its been the hardest thing I have never had to deal with. Its like a whole in the heart that you think will never repair.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Cheryl

·
Registered
942 Posts
I am sorry to hear of your loss...our thoughts are with you through this trying time!

It is always difficult coping with the loss of someone you love and are close to.

~Elegant

1 - 20 of 40 Posts