Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure exactly what year this picture was taken, but I got Lena in 1972...so maybe 1973 or so??? She was my baby, I loved her with all my heart. Lena was a Silky Terrier and at 12 lbs, I thought she was the tiniest dog I ever saw! :p I took her every where with me. And I also had a ton of clothes for her!!! Life was good even back then!!!! :chili:

View attachment 87521

She was my first dog. My in-laws gave her to me when my (1st) husband and I got married.

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
A beautiful picture, Pat. And, yes, Lena looks beautiful in the photo ... just like her Mommy. :wub::wub: You looked like a model then ... and, still do now!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Pat, are you sure that picture was taken in the 70s??? You don't look much older than that now!

Lena was adorable!

Linda

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
So you're saying you had this passion for little dogs and little dog clothes all you life then, right? Sounds normal to me! :yes:

So were you a Breck girl? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Pat, loved the pic of you and your silky! Curious as to whether you have any more silky's? I didn't know of this breed till a few days ago! I went to a meetup and there was one there, so pretty like your baby. You look very pretty too!

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
LOL, yes that looks like the Breck girl to me.

You and your precious baby look beautiful in this picture. I was just looking at pictures I took back in October of you and Ava. It is amazing how photogenic you and your dogs are and apparently always have been.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
gosh Pat, your hair was beautiful, yup Breck girl for sure, bet all the guys were after you:chili: your still a knock out:chili:Lena was beautiful, I bet you have wonderful memories, i want to see pictures of her in clothes:whistle:do you have any?

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
72-73, very good years!!! Pat, you truly are the Breck girl. Stunning. Lena, too.
xoxoxoxooxox

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww, thanks, everyone. I was over my dad's house today (took him out for father's day). And this picture is still hanging in his house...so I took a picture of it with my cell phone.

Sadly most of my pictures of Lena were on slides - which were lost somewhere sometime along the way....:unsure:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Pat, you could have given Farrah Fawcett a run for her money........Love your pic. Very beautiful and your little yorkie is darling~~~

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahem...everyone is refering to a "Breck" girl.....if I'm not mistaken....I think I washed my hair with Prell back then.....:blush:...was that not good????

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Okay Pat, spill your secrets!! Because you're just as gorgeous today!

I love that photo of you and Lena. It could have come from a magazine.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
ahem...everyone is refering to a "Breck" girl.....if I'm not mistaken....I think I washed my hair with Prell back then.....:blush:...was that not good????
OMG Pat. I was just going to write -- I guess I shouldn't have used Prell (green and in a tube) and then I came to your comment. How funny is that? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You were and are really beautiful and you had the hair everyone was dying for. What a great picture of you and your Silkie.:wub::wub:I think my neighbor just adopted one. She was first told it was a Yorkie and then told a Silkie. (Slides -- remember slides?:blush:) Kids don't even know what they are now other than things at playgrounds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts