Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a nice surprise.I went back a couple times and they were still there ,then went to show hubby and they were gone. I didn't realize they change throughout the day.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awwh that must be so exciting, Michelle ^_^ they sure are so very adorable ;)

hugs
Kat
How are you doing? We missed you on the forum,glad all is well...I hope. I love the siggy's especially Snowy w/ the rose in his mouth,he looks ready to tango!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
How are you doing? We missed you on the forum,glad all is well...I hope. I love the siggy's especially Snowy w/ the rose in his mouth,he looks ready to tango!
Awwh Michelle. It is for sure very nice to be able to catch up and check on everyone in the forum :hugging: Weekends work for me best to do that ;)
Haha :D "ready to tango" is a great title for this picture of Snowy:wub: I also love it. I took it on valentines day (last Feb) he masters *hold it* trick, so he is so good at carrying anything you ask him to. Sometimes, I ask him to carry little cards with a message I write on it (example: happy birthday) then I snap his picture and send it to the message receiver. Snowy enjoys performing this trick and it is ALWAYS a big hit to whoever receives it- they go melting when seeing the card holder. I don't blame them- I soooo love this malt :wub: LOL I think he can make a good airport assistant (people who hold these signs, cards with message on them)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts