Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok was on my other computer and thought I would share some pictures that I had taken of the fluffs about a yr ago thought I would share This is my other male Bobo when he was in full coat last winter.
[attachment=803:attachment]
[attachment=805:attachment]
[attachment=806:attachment]
[attachment=804:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Great pictures......I like the one with all of them on the back of the couch. I see I am not the only one who has a baby who thinks she is a cat
They are all so beautiful.

Making all of those beds must have kept you busy for a while. Good job!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Wow! Those beds look great
I always love seeing your pics...it seems that everywhere you turn there is another group of pups
I said it before, but I really would love to just spend an hour with all your babies, I can't imagine all the love and kisses

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
They are great pictures and your fluff butts are gorgeous, I too love the one where they are all on the back of the couch, especially the one where he or she is straddling the couch, how cute is that?????

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awwww....CUTE!!!!!!
Love the couch picture too!
Brinkley sits on the back of the overstuffed chair...he sleeps there all day waiting for us to come home. He lays on the back of the couch where he and Little Bit kitty have RUINED one little peep hole corner of my blinds so they can see out.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Oct 23 2005, 07:20 PM
WoW what great pictures. 
  I love the one sleeping on the counter.  Too cute.

Your days must be wonderful.  Full of puppy cuddles and nose licks. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112719
[/QUOTE]
Yes my days are wonderful I wouldn't have it any other way with all my fluffs under my feet. I can set for hours just watching them it is so funny and interesting to watch them. I just wished they could talk human talk to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts