Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Wow...that's great! The one on the front left looks like Massimo!

Really great job!

-C

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Beautiful! Have you thought about doing custom portraits? I would love a painting of my kids from a photo. Do you have other paintings available for us to see?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Gallery

Originally posted by CharmyPoo@May 16 2005, 06:43 PM
Beautiful!  Have you thought about doing custom portraits?  I would love a painting of my kids from a photo.  Do you have other paintings available for us to see?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62739
[/QUOTE]

I would love to paint your fur kids! They are cute!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
You are very talented!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thats really good! I have a picture i drew a while back I never got around to pianting if I find it I will post it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Alright I found it (mixed in with a huge pile of history notes lol). Like I said I never finished it so it dosnt look so special but here it is and the photo I was trying to copy.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
wow, both of you are really talented. i'd really love a painting of all three of my dogs. how much would you charge?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by doctorcathy@May 16 2005, 09:46 PM
wow, both of you are really talented.  i'd really love a painting of all three of my dogs.  how much would you charge?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62778
[/QUOTE]

I would paint them for you for $35.00 that includes shipping.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Omg... you paint!

I love it!
Could you paint Kodie??? $35! I'm sold!
How you are going to set that up so we can buy them? You should start a web store of those.. hehe... hey... maybe you could paint me another picture for when I move out and get my own place??? maybe of NYC?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@May 17 2005, 09:48 AM
Wow that is a wonderful job!! 
  I think that you and Joe should go in together and make your own store.  He can build shelves/stands out of wood, and then you can make the paintings to display on them!  :D  Very very nice job!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62829
[/QUOTE]

Or, Joe could build something like a toy box for dogs' toys and you could draw a photo of a Malt on it and maybe paint the name of the dog on it, too ....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts