Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well not quite concerning the wet feeties...:blink::innocent:

but here we go...
the grass is not real green and soft yet, but it works for a good massage

yeah, thats good

*paw - scrabble - scratch*

schnuppe interrupting: is he grinning???

there is still a tiny bit snow all over the place...

this is were the melting water is going...

it's loud....:smhelp:

and dangerous too :yes:

this is what they use to clear up the arey...MOM, can I drive one of them one day?

and then I went for the first little 'swim' this year..:w00t:

schnuppe interrupting: that was REAL far for heini to go into the water :new_shocked:

this is cool :rochard:

enough for today :blush:

before I go home, I did a lit of gardening...
see that hedge? I keep watering and fertilizing it, so it looks fab!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Heini really is "A Man for All Seasons"! He must be so happy to greet the Spring.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Now spring has arrived over there, too! ... Heini is enjoying the first warm sunshine, really cute! Love that massage photo on the grass! :w00t:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Heini....You love the seasons, don't you?? I think you were so brave to go wading in the cold water this time of year!! You brave boy, you!!! You and your Mommy have such a good time together!!!!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Such GREAT pictures! Love the rolling around and laid back pictures of him just enjoying life! Thanks for sharing!!! :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
LOL,Heini you look like you're having a great time without all of the winter apparel. Bet that water is still awful cold though.You sure are an adventuresome little boy.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I hope you are saving these posts/pics...these would make such a neat book!!! A wonderful remembrance of all the fun you two are having together!!!! Big hugs to Heini the explorer!!! :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im in love with heine , he puts a smile on my face all the time , love reading about his adventures and seeing his pics... u must make photobooks , too cute! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts