Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am so happy to have found this wonderful site. I was registered long ago on another site and was banned with a week, why I have no idea and they would never tell me.at the time I had my 20 yr. old female dying of kidney failure and was really needing some feedback...but.....enuf said re that.
I have been a Malt Mommy for about 35 years. A girlfriend of mine is a breeder who has given me all of my precious ones. I am eternally grateful to her for this gift of love.
I presently have two girls. Song and TiffToo(who just had two baby girls Christmas week).
Please let me brag a bit...Song's first baby girl(3) is now in the Top 25 Maltese in the USA...I think she is now in the top 5..and will be going one more time to Madison Square Garden for the Westminster show in Feb.
She is owed by my girlfriend who came out of ..breeding retirement..to have one more go of it...and voila....she got a Grand Champion...she is thrilled..but is looking forward to having her retired and come home to Mama after Westminster.
In case, she wins anything..her name is Bianca's Barbie Doll!. Song is also TiffToo's mommy.
Thanks for letting me brag just a little .....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM...cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Wow!!

I am sorry to hear about your 20 yr old doggie (she had a great life, and a super long one at that, you should be very proud of that!)

There are many supportive people at this forum, and thank you for joining.

I can't wait til you post your pics so we can all see your darlings!!

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hello and welcome. This is a great forum.

I am amazed that your baby was 20! That was a good, long life.

It sounds like you have 2 wonderful babies now. Is there some sort of listing that shows the Maltese points? How do you find out which dogs are in the top 25? I am new to the Maltese world so don't know much about show dogs. Thanks and welcome again.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and your babies! I bet your girl that lived to be 20 had a wonderful life
. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Dec 27 2004, 09:39 PM
Hello and welcome.  This is a great forum.

I am amazed that your baby was 20!  That was a good, long life. 

It sounds like you have 2 wonderful babies now.  Is there some sort of listing that shows the Maltese points?  How do you find out which dogs are in the top 25?  I am new to the Maltese world so don't know much about show dogs.  Thanks and welcome again.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25650
[/QUOTE]

Hi...if you go to www.akc.org and click on the Eukunuba show site..then you will come up on the left hand side with links and one of them says Top 25..then you follow the link to the Maltese list. they are listed in alphabetical order...she is Bianca's Barbie Doll.
Yes, my baby was 20...actually in that line of breeding..there were a couple that lived that long I understand...very unusual...actually, I posted that incorrectly..my 20 yr. old just finally ...stopped..she was healthy as far as disease goes. it was my 15 yr. old that had kidney failure.Gosh....I think I am having a senior moment..

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Xango Annie+Dec 28 2004, 01:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Dec 27 2004, 09:03 PM
welcome to SM...cant wait to see pics!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25642
Eeek..I have no idea how to post a pix..I am sort of a computer doofus...any help would be appreciated, tho..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25695
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome.... to add your baby's photo click on My Controls found at the top of the page and then click on Edit Avatar Settings, which is in the "Personal Profiles" category at the left side of that page.

Then scroll down and you'll see two methods for adding photos (avatars). One is to enter a URL. This is if you have your photos hosted by a web site, such as Image Cave, etc. The easiest choice is to download from your comptuer. Click on Browse and go to the area on your computer where you have photos and choose the one you want and then add it.

Hope this makes sense.... this should at least get you going in the right direction!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Xango Annie@Dec 27 2004, 08:00 PM
Hello, I am so happy to have found this wonderful site. I was registered long ago on another site and was banned with a week, why I have no idea and they would never tell me.at the time I had my 20 yr. old female dying of kidney failure and was really needing some feedback...but.....enuf said re that.
I have been a Malt Mommy for about 35 years. A girlfriend of mine is a breeder who has given me all of my precious ones. I am eternally grateful to her for this gift of love.
I presently have two girls.  Song and TiffToo(who just had two baby girls Christmas week).
Please let me brag a bit...Song's first baby girl(3) is now in the Top 25 Maltese in the USA...I think she is now in the top 5..and will be going one more time to Madison Square Garden for the Westminster show in Feb.
She is owed by my girlfriend who came out of ..breeding retirement..to have one more go of it...and voila....she got a Grand Champion...she is thrilled..but is looking forward to having her retired and come home to Mama after Westminster.
In case, she wins anything..her name is Bianca's Barbie Doll!.    Song is also TiffToo's mommy.
Thanks for letting me brag just a little .....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25639
[/QUOTE]

Welcome back and i cant wait to see pictures

1 - 20 of 26 Posts