Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's going to be a very long weekend for me, my dh is sick and we had to cancel our plans with our kids:mellow: so I made the girls a couple dresses and then went out and took afew pictures of our flowers, we don't have beautiful flower beds like many of you, but we do have climbing roses:wub: and lavender:wub: love the fragrance from them:tender:we also have a few hanging baskets:chili:
funny story, I took Matilda out and she put her little nose in the lavender:wub: and then I held her up to the roses and said "smell the roses baby girl" and she did:tender::smootch:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahh Paula, sorry your hubby is sick and you had to change your plans!
Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!! and I love love love your front porch!!!

Do you dry your lavender? My friend has it and dries it and makes little 'bundles' for sachets etc.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, your flowers are beautiful! Your home is so warm and inviting! Really lovely!! I loooove Lavender!! WOW! Yours is fabulous!! I have one tiny plant in a kitchen greenhouse and it is not doing well at all.

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
I LOVE your flowers, Paula! The Lavender looks beautiful on your porch. I can just see Matilda smelling the flowers with her precious little nose. :wub::wub:

Again, I am sorry your dh is sick. Hopefully, you will be able to enjoy the holiday a little bit, despite it all ... even though it won't be as fun as you would like.

I hope we get to see the dresses you made for the girls.

Holiday hugs for you, Paula. And, for the girls, too. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Sorry that DH is sick and you had to cancel your plans with the kids. Your roses and lavendar is gorgeous. I have such a black thumb, that when the plants see me looking at them to purchase they start screaming not wanting to come with me because they know i will kill them. Lol. I love your house it's so sweet and inviting.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh Paula, sorry your hubby is sick and you had to change your plans!
Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!! and I love love love your front porch!!!

Do you dry your lavender? My friend has it and dries it and makes little 'bundles' for sachets etc.

oh yes, I love lavender and make sachets for under my pillow I use lavender to make tea also and I use it in my vacumn bag, makes the rooms smell so clean:tender::tender:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Oh Paula, your home looks beautiful!! The flowers are so pretty, and putting lavendar in the vacuum bag - what a GREAT idea!!

The picture of your front porch has inspired me!! That is just the kind of front porch I would LOVE to have one day!! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
oh wow!! Those flowers are amazing! I love lavender too!! It's my favorite. I love it when we're in France and we find a whole field of it. Roses are always perfect too!! Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
You have beautiful flowers! Mine here in Spokane WA have taken quite a beating from all of the rain we've had this year (although I LOVE the rain!). I especially love your hanging basket!!!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
very beautiful flowers Paula!!:wub::wub::wub:
i love that hanging basket on your porch!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Your flowers are gorgeous! What are the flowers in that hanging basket? I can't tell from the pic but LOVE the color!

Hope dh is feeling better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts