Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are some new ones of dolce and one of my kids .. first one is dolce playing w his favorite toy :) , second is dolce with the zoomies , third one is sitting pretty after his bath , and the fourth one are my kids this sunday at columbus circle when we were on our way to central park ..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I love the picture of Dolce sitting pretty after his bath...he looks like a stuffed toy :) SO CUTE!! Your kids are beautiful!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Beautiful kids (fluffy and not so fluffy)!! Thanks for sharing!! Don't you just love Columbus Circle in the summer? AIR CONDITIONING + shopping!! Haha!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u guys !! i loved that picture of him sitting pretty because he never sits lol ... and about columbus circle .. i love it !!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Catching zoomies on camera is a feat in and of itself LOL!!! Great pics...he looks very happy (and cute)... kids look cute too! THanks for sharing :)

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
lovely family, special puppy---so beautiful---silly little zoomer!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Liza - great shots. I'm so in love with that picture of Dolce after bath. He's delectable and his coat looks so shiny.:thumbsup: I would frame it. And of course I love seeing your kids. It's such a relief that the weather has cooled down a bit so we can all get out and do things. Hi 80's trump high 90's and 100's any day:)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol thats the second zoomie i capture , theres another in the albums .. lol he is a happy puppy , then again he should be he is spoiled being the youngest in the house lol
Catching zoomies on camera is a feat in and of itself LOL!!! Great pics...he looks very happy (and cute)... kids look cute too! THanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Liza - great shots. I'm so in love with that picture of Dolce after bath. He's delectable and his coat looks so shiny.:thumbsup: I would frame it. And of course I love seeing your kids. It's such a relief that the weather has cooled down a bit so we can all get out and do things. Hi 80's trump high 90's and 100's any day:)
i love that after bath pic too , cause he is sitting , if u notice most of his pics hes either standing or laying but not sitting .. i agree i looove summer but those over 90 days u cant walk outside cause u feel like u cant breathe.. praying for this weekend to be nice .. ...

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those are all precious pics, Liza! The zoomies made me laugh! :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank u ladies .. i love all my kids :) one day hopefully not too far away can add a lil girl furkid to my bunch :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts