Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a show yesterday - took some vids of Mia, my friends Tibetan Terrier.
Mia was handled by my friends dad - she won BOB, 1st in Group (toy and companion breeds - you can see the maltese BOB in that clip) and then Best in Show 3!! She's only just turned 12 months!:chili:
side note - the floor was very slippy :(

Milo was 2nd in his class (to the BOB winner) and 3rd/12 & 2nd/8 in his variety classes. He only has 2 shows left!

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kat - I was so delighted for Mia and her owners! :D

And of course happy with my little man!
He wasn't on top form as a newfoundland had attacked him before his first class :(
Luckily the owner was able to pull the dog back before he could do any physical damage but Milo was very shaken up - there was a different newfie in his variety classes and everytime Milo saw him he dropped his tail and backed up into my leg :(

It will be difficult because a friend of mine has a newfie puppy.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
He wasn't on top form as a newfoundland had attacked him before his first class :(
Luckily the owner was able to pull the dog back before he could do any physical damage but Milo was very shaken up - there was a different newfie in his variety classes and everytime Milo saw him he dropped his tail and backed up into my leg :(
oh no :( that isn't cool!
I really, really, really, *hate it* when bigger dogs do that to our little fluffs :angry: why when the little fluff was just minding his own business!!!! ANNOYING!!!!
Thank God, the owner was there on time and that precious Milo was not physically hurt, but I can so understand how he felt afterwards because I saw that happening to my Snowy :( my boy is very social and confident, but when that happened, he lost his trust on big dogs for a while until I had to work on building this confidence again in him with the help of my friend's *sweet* and *friendly* big lab.
I am sure you can do the same with dear Milo. I know that you have friends who have big dogs, so we can let Milo feel better in front of other big dogs once again :wub: please give him my kisses. Luv ya, Milo boy
hugs
Kat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts