Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found the stroller conversion kit for my bike trailer in Germany. I’ve been looking for 5 years since they discontinued it in the US.
First day was a disaster for me, as I tried to rollerblade while pushing them. That was the easy part, braking was another story🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to figure something out.
Anyway, the girls absolutely LOVE it as a stroller. It’s like a mini limousine.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,267 Posts
Wow! I love the big wheels! Leave it to the Germans! :) I also love seeing your girls again. I have missed those darling faces.

Reactions: maddysmom

·
Administrator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,259 Posts
Here on the other side of the state, we are either going up a hill or down one. I really wish dog strollers would come with dead man's brakes for safety. Those are ones you have to depress the handle to make is go, otherwise the brake is on. It would be much safer.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! I love the big wheels! Leave it to the Germans! :) I also love seeing your girls again. I have missed those darling faces.
Actually, the Stroller is from Italy but it was a pet store in Germany that had the kit in stock 🤷🏻‍♀️
I miss you too. Im so busy with work, parents and my daughters wedding in November. Busy, busy…

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here on the other side of the state, we are either going up a hill or down one. I really wish dog strollers would come with dead man's brakes for safety. Those are ones you have to depress the handle to make is go, otherwise the brake is on. It would be much safer.
I was thinking on bringing the stroller to the bike shop to see if they can make something for me. The trailer only weighs 24 lbs. Its very light and with the tires, it literally flies. I pushed the girls out my front door, turned around to lock the door and they were rolling down the yard and theres hardly an incline. So, yea…I definitely need and will figure out something.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, that looks great. The girls look like they really enoy it. :D
Oh…thank you, they love it! Suki, the one hanging out the front literally gets so excited, she looks like she’s hyperventilating, lol.

·
Premium Member
18,267 Posts
We walk every night w/Lisi in the stroller. She will get down long enough to do her business & walk a little bit maybe. She tells you when she wants back in the stroller. Funnily enough she always hated the stroller before she got cancer---now she really enjoys it. Kitzi sometimes wants a little ride so it really is a god-send.
BTW: I did not know your beautiful daughter was getting married! How exciting! Congratulations!

• Love

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We walk every night w/Lisi in the stroller. She will get down long enough to do her business & walk a little bit maybe. She tells you when she wants back in the stroller. Funnily enough she always hated the stroller before she got cancer---now she really enjoys it. Kitzi sometimes wants a little ride so it really is a god-send.
BTW: I did not know your beautiful daughter was getting married! How exciting! Congratulations!
Thank you Sandy.,.I actually think weddings are such a drag and overrated, which is why I dont talk about my DD wedding. She’s excited and it will be over the top beautiful, so thats all that matters. He is a doctor in Trauma 1, shes a nurse and they LOVE the blood 🤦🏻‍♀️ A match made in heaven.
Since I converted my bike trailer into the stroller, my two little ones will not walk, at all. They prefer to hang out the side and watch the world wheel by, lol.
They are older now like Kitzi and Lisi and definitely getting lazier, which is completely fine with me. xo

·
Registered
387 Posts
Wow! I Love it!!!! They all look so good! They look so well behaved too!! I love that they all have cushy room for all three and the little moon roof open so you can see them too!! Love Love it! And your girls are ALL Soooooooo Pretty!!!!! I am now thinking about getting one maybe to put Cody and Molly in one to do some walks! You inspired me!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! I Love it!!!! They all look so good! They look so well behaved too!! I love that they all have cushy room for all three and the little moon roof open so you can see them too!! Love Love it! And your girls are ALL Soooooooo Pretty!!!!! I am now thinking about getting one maybe to put Cody and Molly in one to do some walks! You inspired me!
Dee…this had to be the best investment ever for me. Ive been using it for the last 8 years as my bike trailer and now as my stroller too. Each day they are totally excited to go in it, as if it was the first. I think Cody and Molly will love it if you got one ❤

·
Registered
115 Posts
I finally found the stroller conversion kit for my bike trailer in Germany. I’ve been looking for 5 years since they discontinued it in the US.
First day was a disaster for me, as I tried to rollerblade while pushing them. That was the easy part, braking was another story🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to figure something out.
Anyway, the girls absolutely LOVE it as a stroller. It’s like a mini limousine. View attachment 276398

This is so great. They look like they are having a wonderful time. Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got the Dogger jogger stroller a couple of weeks ago and my Beau just absolutely loves it! His little 10 yr old legs get a bit tired after a half mile or so and then we just go “strollering”😂. I had a Babyjogger years ago when I ran with my son and the large bicycle type tires are a game changer, for sure!!
Wheel Dog Carnivore Dog breed Tire

·
Premium Member
18,267 Posts
Cutie!

·
Premium Member
2,409 Posts
That's quite a fancy ride for your cuties!

I'm wondering if I should get something for my 17 year old other small breed dog, who seems to be well on the road to recovery from his kidney illness. I have a big but messy back yard so that he gets exercise when he feels like it. But he is such a smart little guy that I think he'd like to be out and about and seeing the world in our little neighborhood. I won't be moving very fast, though. 😊

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got the Dogger jogger stroller a couple of weeks ago and my Beau just absolutely loves it! His little 10 yr old legs get a bit tired after a half mile or so and then we just go “strollering”😂. I had a Babyjogger years ago when I ran with my son and the large bicycle type tires are a game changer, for sure!! View attachment 276403
What a cutie!! Whats not to like about that stroller!! I love it! It looks awesome! I bookmarked it in case my trailer ever falls apart 🤭 thank you for sharing

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's quite a fancy ride for your cuties!

I'm wondering if I should get something for my 17 year old other small breed dog, who seems to be well on the road to recovery from his kidney illness. I have a big but messy back yard so that he gets exercise when he feels like it. But he is such a smart little guy that I think he'd like to be out and about and seeing the world in our little neighborhood. I won't be moving very fast, though. 😊
The thing about a jogger is that they are so light and smooth compared to a stroller, which in my experience, not so great if your walking distance and didnt hold up that well with all the wear and tear.
The positive is it forces us to get out and walk them, so healthier for us overall 🤗

1 - 20 of 24 Posts