Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spent a lot of time on the road this summer while I was on break from school. After showing in SC (and watching Cadeau's baby take those wins) we went to visit some of our friends and Jacob family in Alabama. We returned in time to get Cacia to shows up in Harrisburg PA and then from there we went up to visit friends and family in Massachusetts. We finished with a show weekend in Fitchburg, MA before I had to return to work on Monday AM.

Cacia got a BOB win in Harrisburg and then another win up in Massachusetts. :Sunny Smile:

I am also excited to share that Cadie took her first major win up there. :yahoo:

She gave us quite the scare leading up to this show, going lame for a day after she hurt her front paw. I was in a state as we did x-rays thinking she must have broken something, but the x-rays only showed some swelling and in 24 hours she was back to normal.

Cadie needs just one more major win to finish. :happy:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Carina :cheer: Congratulations to you, Cadie and Cacia. :cheer: Wow you were really busy but so productive obviously. Fabulous news about the wins.:chili::chili: I can't believe Cadie was hurt and then showed well enough to get a major. She must believe in the show business policy "Let's go on with the Show." and in such style. Come on Cadie -- one more win, please? :thumbsup:So thrilled for you. Saw hi to your mom from Tyler and I too.:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Well it's about time you posted your good news, Carina!!!

Not only do Cadie and Cacia deserve big congratulations, but so does Carina. She has owner/handled Cadie for all of her points and this was Carina's first major, too. As an owner handler that very first major is oh so special. And Carina handles the show scene with such calm, smooth elegance, from getting her dogs ready to switching dogs and armbands in the ring to greeting an admiring public both before and after showing.

Carina, Cadie and Cacia were all so deserving of their recent wins!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Carina.........That is wonderful news! :chili:Congratulations, I know you are so proud and rightly so of the girls!!!:chili: Glad you had such a good time visiting all your friends because starting back to work comes around too soon~~:blink:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That's wonderful new and I have a feeling it won't be long and Cadie will have that needed major.
Congratulations to Cadie and Cacia for your wins. Beautiful pictures. :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Congratulations Carina!!! Your girls are stunning. You must be very
proud of them and of course you need to give yourself a :smilie_daumenpos: for all
your work and love you give your girls.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Congratulations, Carina and girls!! Your girls are so beautiful and
so sweet, it's about time they start getting lots of wins and points.
I know that Cadie will be finished very soon!!! :aktion033::aktion033:

Congrats again!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts