Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girls had a wonderful Valentines Day and three great Valentines. Did I mention adorable Valentines too? :wub:

Zoey's Valentine is that adorable puppy Samson. Laura and Samson sent her the cutest toy that says "puppy love". It was really funny because Zoey picked out a red bandana for Samson that says "puppy love". She got a really cute card with her toy but then later she got another card with the most adorable picture of Samson on it.
Thanks Laura and Samson!!! You guys are great! Zoey send lots of puppy love.

Tess's Secret Valentine is Buddy and boy did he spoil her. She got the cutest card, a frog that has hearts on it (so darn cute) and some bling for her harness. These girls do love bling! All three girls love that little frog, he's had a lot of play time the last couple of days.
Thank you so so much for being such a great Valentine and Tess sends Buddy a big hug.

Emy's secret buddy is Benny. She got the cutest card made by Benny's talented mom and the nicest letter. Benny told her a little about himself and Emy is really excited to get to know him. He's one cute pup and she's thrilled that he's her new Valentine and Buddy. He lives in Australia so it'll be fun to have a friend so far away that can tell us about life in another country.
Thanks so much Benny and tell you mom she did a great job on the card!!
Big hugs from Emy.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Your girls had a very busy Valentine, Jane!
All those presents are very lovely chosen and I'm sure your girls will love to play with all of the cute toys!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
They all have wonderful Valentines! The long letter from Benny was so thoughtful! All of the cards are adorable, and the toys & bling are really cute! Preston got one of those frogs, and seems to love the floppy legs on it (he is a big toy shaker). London kept trying to steal it from Preston when I was taking his reveal pictures! lol

Happy V-Day to your gang!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Jane - how could your beautiful girls not be courted by some of SMs most eligible, and cute, bachelors? :thumbsup::thumbsup: I love those cards and pictures of their handsome paramours. And who can resist a pillow, a frog, some bling, and a love letter. :wub::wub::wub: A great Valentine's Day. :chili:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Jane-just wonderful pics of your girls with their Valentines. They got spoiled, all right.:HistericalSmiley: That card with little Samson on the front is adorable...:wub:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Awwww I am so glad the fluffs had a great Valentine's Day!!:wub:

BTW ya'll when you open the card it says "I've been kissed by a dog" LOL I thought it was to cute.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So glad it arrived!
Benny was soooooo glad to have the gorgeous Emy for his Valentine! He keeps bugging me to see pics of her!
Keep you eyes on the post as there is something else still to come, it is just slow arriving here!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
looks like your 3 beautiful girls had such a nice valentine!!:wub::wub::wub:
love all the pics!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh how I wish we could still do an edit! :blush:
Tess had Teddy as her buddy and I put Buddy :brownbag:
I do have an excuse ..... I'm half crazy and was in a hurry. I had started my thread and my computer battery died and when I went back I had trouble with SM because I had just renewed my membership. By that time I had to hurry and get everything posted and just wasn't thinking.
SO with all that being said I need to say a big I'm sorry and an even bigger THANK YOU to Teddy (harrysmom) from Tess. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your girls had a very busy Valentine, Jane!
All those presents are very lovely chosen and I'm sure your girls will love to play with all of the cute toys!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:
Thanks Alexandra! The girls had a great Valentines Day and loved the toys.

Valentine loves multipied by 3. Your girls sure were spoiled!
They really were spoiled Tammy, they had a great Valentines.

All your beautiful girls have such handsome Valentines!
Thanks Donna!

They all have wonderful Valentines! The long letter from Benny was so thoughtful! All of the cards are adorable, and the toys & bling are really cute! Preston got one of those frogs, and seems to love the floppy legs on it (he is a big toy shaker). London kept trying to steal it from Preston when I was taking his reveal pictures! lol

Happy V-Day to your gang!
Thanks Lisa. I loved Emy's letter and it was so thoughtful along with the beautiful hand made Valentine. We loved the bling and that toy is a big hit. I think the girls are like Preston and like it because of the floppy legs, they can really shake that frog.

Jane - how could your beautiful girls not be courted by some of SMs most eligible, and cute, bachelors? :thumbsup::thumbsup: I love those cards and pictures of their handsome paramours. And who can resist a pillow, a frog, some bling, and a love letter. :wub::wub::wub: A great Valentine's Day. :chili:
Thanks Sue! They certainly did have cute bachelors for their Valentines and very thoughtful too.

Jane-just wonderful pics of your girls with their Valentines. They got spoiled, all right.:HistericalSmiley: That card with little Samson on the front is adorable...:wub:
Thanks April. I loved that cute little card too, Samson's one cute little pup.

Awwww I am so glad the fluffs had a great Valentine's Day!!:wub:

BTW ya'll when you open the card it says "I've been kissed by a dog" LOL I thought it was to cute.
Thanks Laura! Please give Samson a big hug for the girls.

So glad it arrived!
Benny was soooooo glad to have the gorgeous Emy for his Valentine! He keeps bugging me to see pics of her!
Keep you eyes on the post as there is something else still to come, it is just slow arriving here!
Thanks so much Fi! Emy loved having Benny as her Valentine. She said to tell Benny she loved his letter and she'll send him a picture. He's one cute little guy.

looks like your 3 beautiful girls had such a nice valentine!!:wub::wub::wub:
love all the pics!!
Thanks Florence! The girls had great Valentines and so much fun with their cards and gifts.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Looks like your trio had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I so love their pig tails!
I'll bet that Mr Froggy is so tired by now!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like your trio had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I so love their pig tails!
I'll bet that Mr Froggy is so tired by now!
Thanks Jill. I love the pig tails too. I always did them on Zoey but I swear they fit Emy's personality to a T.

BEAUTIFUL girls got beautiful V. Mails from adorable fluffs :wub:

thanks for sharing, pal!

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat! We really had fun with this Valentine Buddy exchange.
love and hugs to you, Snowy and Crystal!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thanks Kat! We really had fun with this Valentine Buddy exchange.
love and hugs to you, Snowy and Crystal!
it sure is fun :D can't wait until the two malts of mine get their V. Mails too :chili:

hugs to you and your cuties :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts