Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I decided to try to get some good pics of he girls. I have been playing with the settings on the camera for most of the morning and here are some shots I've gotten so far. I hope to get more this afternoon when Sophie wakes up :)

Here they are playing...
BS1.jpg
Fun5.jpg
BS2.jpg
Fun6.jpg

Sophie getting ready to pounce her sister..
S1.jpg
Fun2.jpg

B1.jpg
S5.jpg
B4.jpg
S6.jpg

PICS CONTINUED IN POST #11

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
They are truly sisters, just by looking at those pictures. Such adorable little girls. Love Sophie's dress......My girls will not stay still when I try to get them together.....lol!! Thanks for sharing such sweet moments!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bailey and Sophie look so cute :tender: . I can't imagaine how hard it is to get the two of them in the same camera shot. I know when I was trying to take pictures of my son's yorkie and Miley together it was close to impossible :smpullhair:.

Darlene and MiLey

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Bailey Grace reminds me of a giant lovable teddy bear with all that beautiful wavy hair!!! She seems to be a great big sister to Sophia!

·
Registered
117 Posts
excellent photos, enjoyed them all, what is the difference in their ages?

each photo had a different caption i thought about while looking at, very good capture!

btw, how were you able to edit the title of your post to add on new photo in post eleven?!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
excellent photos, enjoyed them all, what is the difference in their ages?

each photo had a different caption i thought about while looking at, very good capture!

btw, how were you able to edit the title of your post to add on new photo in post eleven?!
They are almost 7 years apart in age. Sophie was born Nov. 7th last year and Bailey will be 7 June 18th.

To edit the title and post you just go back to the post you made and click on the edit tab on the left corner of it. Then when it comes up to edit it click the advanced tab.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Great pictures! Your girls are both so pretty and you can tell by the pictures they get along so well. You need to post pictures more often.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts