Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I know she is so excited and abit scared also, she will be making memories that will last a life time. God's hand is on that group they will be sharing the love of Jesus with others, I will remember the group in my prayers

·
Registered
863 Posts
OMG! How much fun! I have been to Peru 4 times, what a blast. The HUGE mosquitoes almost ate me alive in the Amazon though. Love the food, but then I am partial to it given that half "La Familia" is originally from there. Tell her to try picarones (sp?), they are to die for! Kind of a donut. Love Inca Cola and Chicha Morada. Simply cannot beat Macchu Pichu and Cuzco, hard to breath for some in Cuzco though, not much oxygen at that altitude. The hubs, who is very athletic, was gasping there the whole time. I must have inherited the thicker hematicrit because I was fine. Course, maybe the vast quantities of cocaine tea (yummy) helped, LOL. If she can, and she likes fabric, she should try to get something made from Vicuna wool, the most expensive wool in the world, it is amazing, SO soft. She is going to have a great time!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is going down the amazon to the villages today. She was able to post on facebook before they left their hotel. I will not hear from her once they go to the villiage, no communication. Thanks for all the prayers for this wonderful group of doctors and nurses and youth groups that are giving of themselves to do God's work. Thanks to you all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts