Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Angel Baby - my son's basset hound. She has really flourished under his care - he got her when she was barely five weeks old - but I won't go there! She is adorable and met the girls for the first time today - hopefully they'll become great friends.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is cute. :wub:

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
so cute!!!

My grandparents had many dogs when I was younger(actually they still do but different ones) and they had a basset hound called Basil that was my fave dog ever when I was little - we didn't get any dogs until I was 11 so I used to think of Basil as "my dog"

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I think that Beagles and Bassetts are two of the cutest breeds as puppies. I just ADORE them! Of course i don't think they hold a candle to a little Malt puppy. Those little balls of white fluffy energy and those tiny little puppy growls. Ok, I admit it, I live puppies in general.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for such nice comments. Angel is one of the sweetest puppies I've ever met. I can't help but want to hug her and give her kisses. And she's already asking for belly rubs - she's just a bit spoiled. lol I can't believe how fast her ears have grown!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts