Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a busy few days here, we had our granddaughter here, today is her birthday, but we celebrated last night at our son's here's a picture of Paige. she looks so much older:w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Paula - What a beautiful, happy girl Paige is.:chili: (love that name too). She does look older but I think they all do these days and that's around the time when you see the most changes from the little girl she used to be. Thanks for showing her (and that yummy cake) to us.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh my gosh, she's beautiful Paula...Happy 13th birthday! That is such a special one. They grow up too fast, don't they? My stepgranddaughter is going to be 13 in November....I can't believe it, wasn't she just a baby? Sigh....

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She is such a happy, beautiful girl.......Happy Birthday Paige!!! I know you are so proud of her~~~~:heart::drinkup::drinkup::heart:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Happy Birthday to Paige! Yes, thirteen is such a special birthday and she does look older, but she has that nice wholesome girl next door quality about her. She's beautiful!!!!

I sure could go for a piece of that cake!!! Yummy!!

Congrats, Grandmaw!!! :)

Linda

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, 13 is a great age. Still too young to date but loves to shop! Haha! Lucky you, Paula! Happy birthday to Paige.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your grandaughter Paige is a beauty at 13. Looks like she will be a stunner in a couple of years. Lucky you to be close enough to visit. Happy Birthday Paige :aktion033:.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts