Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My step son just called,he's a truck driver and one of his dogs jumped out of the truck while he was getting them ready to potty. Sadie,his shepherd mix. They're somewhere in Billings Montana at the Flying J. She did this at 3am and hasn't come back. He has tags on her but no micro chip.

Please pray she's found safe. I don't know what shelters or pounds rules on how long they keep them are. I'll send to get her if I have too.

Please pray she's safe...:smcry:

Here's some piccies of my little Sadie Bug.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The local sheriff took him around to look for her but no luck. I made tags w/ our phone numbers on them,his and mine,in case he's harder to reach.

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
we went through Billings on our way down to AZ, the Flying J has a huge parking lot for truckers, did he ask the truckers around there if they has seen her? Also there is a restrauant in the Flying J, have him make a flyer and leave it there, and on the front door of the Flying J, even if he has to leave maybe someone else will find her and call him or you. It gets very cold at night there she needs to be found soon.

Heavenly Father, I ask your protection on Sadie, Lord bring her back to the parking lot. I thank you Lord in advance. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He walked down the raod,into a field of kids playing in the snow,to the housing addition knocked on doors and handed out his number. He left a picture of Sadie at the Flying J so they could print up fliers.

At 3 am until after 6am the sheriff drove him around for 3 hours calling our her name.. That was so wonderful of them. He just got back from walking around again. He's going to check the next truck stop to see if a trucker picked her up.
The manager of the truck stop said if they see her,they'll take her home until he can get through to pick her up. I'm so worried about her,she's my little grandpuppy...
She's such a sweet dog...

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Oh Michelle - I'm praying Sadie is found or finds her way home. I'm sure you've already placed ads on Craig's List. Also please scan that list in case anyone found her. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
I'll bet that police office will be keeping a watch for her to, he'll probably mention it at roll call, Billings isn't that big. Hats off to the policeman:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh goodness, that is heartbreaking just for her to disapear like that. Please keep us udated and we will say a prayer for Sadie:wub:!!

·
Premium Member
20,009 Posts
Oh how scary for poor Sadie to be lost in territory totally unknown to her....I hope she stays away from the coyotes! :w00t: or whatever else might be lurkig out there....... I'll say a prayer that she is found and is gets back home.

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I called the Billings animal shelter,sent them piccies of her ,fill out a missing dog report. I hope they find her.. Jason had to leave to deliver his load in Washington state. He didnt want to leave,he'd been up all night looking for her,no sleep and the roads are snowy,people in ditches....

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
I called the Billings animal shelter,sent them piccies of her ,fill out a missing dog report. I hope they find her.. Jason had to leave to deliver his load in Washington state. He didnt want to leave,he'd been up all night looking for her,no sleep and the roads are snowy,people in ditches....

Heavenly Father, I ask traveling mercies for Jason, Lord protect him.
Lord you know where Sadie is this very moment, protect her, help her to find her way to safety and back home to her daddy. Give Michelle your peace that passes all understanding and sweet sleep tonight. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heavenly Father, I ask traveling mercies for Jason, Lord protect him.
Lord you know where Sadie is this very moment, protect her, help her to find her way to safety and back home to her daddy. Give Michelle your peace that passes all understanding and sweet sleep tonight. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Thank you so much,I just hope she can find a warm place,it's supposed to be below zero and she doesn't have a heavy winter coat,short haired only.
My poor little grand puppy. :smcry:

Jason said he's going to get her chipped when he gets her back. Her and his other dog Tasha too. He called and talked to me for an hour upset that he had to leave her,not knowing. If he didn't he would have goten fired and would have had to empty out the truck and find his own way home or place to stay...

A couple other truck drivers had this happen and did get their dogs back so always hope..

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I forgot he also contacted a lady that does rescue,she has people look for strays and check shelters so let's hope extra boots on the ground will make all the difference.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts