Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where has time gone:unsure: My oldest grandson graduated last Thursday evening, I'm so proud of him:aktion033::wub:, it's hard to believe he's 18. here's a picture of him with his mom and dad

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Congratulations Paula :chili::chili: Your handsome grandson is absolutely beaming over his graduation!! You must all be so proud. Great picture with his parents. :grouphug: What are his future plans?

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww thats awesome u must be soo proud !!! ,my daughter will graduate hs in two yrs !

·
Registered
707 Posts
Congratulations! My son also graduated from High School on May 21st. It was both the saddest and most exciting thing to see my little boy receive his diploma. I held it together during the graduation, but only because I had already cried myself out the weeks prior. He'll be off to college in the fall, but we'll deal with that when the time comes.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
congrats to you too leandra , i have no idea how im going to deal with that in two yrs!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Congratulations, Paula! :chili::chili: Your grandson is so handsome, you must be very prould! I wish him much success at college and in his future broadcasting days!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Congratulations to your Grandson. Jerry's Grandson (my step-Grandson) graduated last year. I just keep picturing him as a little baby. But, he's finished his 1st year of college, so I guess he's growing up. I don't know where the time goes.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
What a neat looking guy! He looks like a very up-beat teenager---whoooooooo. I hope you got to go to the ceremony. I am hopeless at those things but then again, I practically cry at grocery store openings!:smcry::smcry::smcry:
Please send our congratulations on to him and wishes for a good start in college in the fall!:dothewave:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Wow!! What a good lookin' boy! I think he can write his own ticket!! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations to your grandson!
Paula, he's a great looking guy and that's a wonderful family picture. I know you must be so proud.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts