Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive learned a leason for sure.My desktop was only a year old and the harddrive fried.I had made copies of most things,but had been slow to backup a couple hundred pictures I had on it,because Ive been so busy with the new shop & Lee.
So needless to say I lost them all,Im so mad at myself.So everyone take the few extra min. to back all up,as you just never know.I thought Id be safe till I got to it since my putter waesnt that old and look what happened

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 30 2005, 01:16 PM
That really stinks! What happened to make it go bad so quickly?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114860
[/QUOTE]
I dont know Traci,It was like that when I got back from Rockford.No one at home uses it except me.Thnak goodness most of the stuff from the shops is on my laptop,or I would have been in deeps##t.But then again I back most of that up.The good thing about it was it was still under warrenty,so Dell sent someone to the house to install the new harddrive.At no charge to me.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182+Oct 30 2005, 01:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Oct 30 2005, 01:16 PM
That really stinks! What happened to make it go bad so quickly?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114860
I dont know Traci,It was like that when I got back from Rockford.No one at home uses it except me.Thnak goodness most of the stuff from the shops is on my laptop,or I would have been in deeps##t.But then again I back most of that up.The good thing about it was it was still under warrenty,so Dell sent someone to the house to install the new harddrive.At no charge to me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114865
[/B][/QUOTE]

I wonder if it got struck by lightening, or you had a power surge or something. Luckily that has never happened to our computer, but we have lost several coffee pots with simple power surges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts