Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past 3 months I have been seeing several Doctors. I have a mass in my left breast. During the day I would think of people that have been so good me and the wonderful life I have had. How blessed I have been to be in such a loving home growing up. I would sit and rock Puddles at night, singing to him in low key, thanking God for him and what a blessing he has been to me.

Tuesday I had 5 biopsies done. Yesterday, I got the greatest new on earth. My mass is free of Cancer cells! I will see my Doctor in a few weeks to decided, to remove it or watch for growth.

I want to thank those here that knew of my problems and all the prayers and pm's. My finally word is praise the Lord !

(remember your mammograms, please)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is WONDERFUL news!!!!

Big hugs to you!!!!!
Thanks for sharing this with us!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am happy for you.
I know what you went through. This happened to me last year. I had an MRI done for back pain and it came back showing a huge mass in my belly that they thought to be cancerous. My gynecologist did the surgery the same week and found 3 huge tumors but thankgoodness they were benign.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
oh that is great news, thank you for sharing it, and I do agree with Bren that these little furkids are such a comfort and very good listeners when we are not feeling well. You must have been so very worried. Take care and stay well

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all. It had been hard to sleep at night, even to think some time.

And thanks to Joe for having SM, being able to post and read your replies help the mind to go in other directions when troubled.

To ALL !!!

P.S. Now I can make my Sweet Baby Puddles an appt for his recheck with the knee.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Jun 2 2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks to all.  It had been hard to sleep at night, even to think some time.

And thanks to Joe for having SM, being able to post and read your replies help the mind to go in other directions when troubled.

To ALL !!!

P.S. Now I can make my Sweet Baby Puddles an appt for his recheck with the knee.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68411
[/QUOTE]

What wonderful news
I can't imagine how terrifying your last three months has been. I'm glad you had God, family, friends, and your special fur baby to get you through this trying time. Now, about his knees?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh my gosh! I'm sad to hear this, but I should be happy, but I don't know! I hope that you stay healthy for a long long long long time! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
That is such great news!! I am so glad, its so scary these days how much cancer is going around, Im so happy that yours was cancer free, that must be such a relief. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy your weekend

1 - 20 of 31 Posts