Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, my name is Charlene and I’m new to this forum. I joined this group looking to connect with other Maltese lovers and to find comfort after having to say goodbye unexpectedly to my precious little Chloee a few weeks ago. Nearly 15 years ago she came into my life, she stole my heart and filled it with more love and joy than I could have ever asked for. She was my little princess, my best friend, my co-pilot and she never left my side. My heart is shattered in a million little pieces and each day without her is more and more difficult. Nights are the hardest and as I lay here with tears rolling down my face, I would give anything to have one more night to snuggle with her. I still can’t remove her beds, bowls and blankets from there place so everywhere I look is a reminder of her. My world revolved around her, she was such a delicate little thing (only 2.7 lbs) so she had to be lifted on and off the furniture, in and out of the car, my every move revolved around her little needs. I felt so blessed to be her human and vowed to love, protect and care for her like the dainty little princess she was. But I feel so empty without her. I know there are many of you that have gone through this, and when I read Marie’s post recently about Snowball Pie, it was like she took the words right from my mouth. The pain in my heart is beyond words. I got my baby from Bonnie Palmer back in 2007, and I couldn’t be more grateful to her for giving me such a sweet and loving little girl and for trusting me with one of her itty bittiest little Angels. If any of you have babies from Bonnie, I’d love to connect and see pictures of your fluffs, and if any of you have or had babies born Sept 4th, 2007, I’d really love to connect with Chloee’s littermates and families. I live in South Florida and I’m looking forward to building friendships through this group. 💗🐾

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. These babies get under our skin and capture our hearts . I am so sorry your heart is aching. What a beautiful little Chloe in your photo.

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,009 Posts
I don’t have one of Bonnie’s dogs, I just wanted to say that I’m so very sorry for the loss of Chloe. I know that Chloe must have meant the world to you and from the sounds of it, you gave her such a wonderful, wonderful life full of love. Its so sad and I’m so sorry you had to say goodbye. All my best as you grieve this loss. I will be thinking of you and sending my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I was so very sorry and saddened to hear that your little Chloe went over to the Rainbow Bridge and I know that there are many, many of us here on SM that have gone through the same thing as you did. I just went through that myself at the end of October with our precious Chrissy and still have a hard time with her loss.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,166 Posts
So sorry for you loss of Chloe.

Reactions: ChloeeMaltese

·
Premium Member
10,247 Posts
Dear Charlene ...

I just read your heartbreaking post here about the loss of your precious and beloved Chloe. I am afraid that maybe you missed my other message to you ... it was in response to your kind message to me about Snowball. It is on the ... In Loving Memory of Snowball Pie thread ... post # 41.

Again, my heart breaks for you, too. Tomorrow, it will be only 6 weeks since .... however, today it is closer to six weeks because it was shortly after midnight on Friday when Snowball was forever free from pain and all that he endured. So, I totally understand how devastated you are. I believe the more we love our precious angels ... the harder it is to lose them.

I just finished sharing on the Snowball thread what I did last night in honor of Snowball and all the other beloved pups ... of course, thinking of your angel, Chloe, too. ❤🐾❤

If it would help you ... you can private message me and we can talk on the phone soon if you would like.

Hugs,
Marie
Candle Plant Lighting Interior design Decoration

Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Couch

Sleeve Pink Wood Bag Magenta

Furniture Table Orange Wood Lamp

·
Premium Member
20,085 Posts
First I want to say how sorry I am that you lost your baby angel. I lost my Ava (a Bonnie's angel) on 11/3/20, she wasn't sick...she just layed down and went to sleep. It was devastating to say the least, no now I have baby Anna (from Bonnie also). She is 1 1/2 years old now and such a sweet heart.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Toy dog
This is Anna
Dog Dog supply Dog breed Dog clothes Carnivore
This is Ava

·
Premium Member
20,085 Posts
Dear Charlene ...

I just read your heartbreaking post here about the loss of your precious and beloved Chloe. I am afraid that maybe you missed my other message to you ... it was in response to your kind message to me about Snowball. It is on the ... In Loving Memory of Snowball Pie thread ... post # 51.

Again, my heart breaks for you, too. Tomorrow, it will be only 6 weeks since .... however, today it is closer to six weeks because it was shortly after midnight on Friday when Snowball was forever free from pain and all that he endured. So, I totally understand how devastated you are. I believe the more we love our precious angels ... the harder it is to lose them.

I just finished sharing on the Snowball thread what I did last night in honor of Snowball and all the other beloved pups ... of course, thinking of your angel, Chloe, too. ❤🐾❤

If it would help you ... you can private message me and we can talk on the phone soon if you would like.

Hugs,
Marie
Marie, I still think of you everyday and worry about you. Hope you're ok without your precious Snowball.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts