Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am such a lucky mommy. Right now I am sitting at my computer and I have an upside down Sassy girl sleeping in my arms. She is so precious and cute.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhhhh, we are blessed aren't we. What a gift we were all given when our hearts were stolen by these little white angels.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Last night while Paris was licking my entire face I was thinking how much I love this animal and what a joy she is in my life!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Awww, how precious.... I can just picture her! Yep, these little guys are just sooo wonderful, special, etc.!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by linda poppinga+Nov 9 2005, 02:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MALITDA
@Nov 9 2005, 11:54 AM
I dream of that day. Matilda has turned into a wild child. Hopefully it is just the puupy stage.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118323
I was looking at your pictures of Malitda, how cute! Where did you get her little pink dog house?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118327
[/B][/QUOTE]
ebay, she uses it as her toy box, she won't lay in it cuz she has to have Muffys bed.
We are going to buy her a bed a Target, it is so cute, pink and very girly. I got the tent because it folds down so you can take it with you. I found it on dog carriers on ebay

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww......Sweet Sassy! I feel like I have known her a long time now. Such a pretty pretty girl.
There is no love like Maltese LOVE!!!

~carole and bella~

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Malitda,
Sassy has that pink Diva bed from Target. Are you talking about the one that has the fake pink furry edges? It is so cute.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley melts my heart all the time...with the smallest simplest stuff.
I loved being loved by him.
Part of me hopes that my new pup loves me that way too, but part of me also hopes that my hubby can get some of that love like I get from Brinkley. I know it tears him up that Brink thinks he pretty much is invisible when I am around.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
This thread makes me miss Miko even more (I didn't think it was possible). Apparently daddy and Miko are closer than ever since today Miko napped in his lap. What kills me is that I don't think my husband even appreciates it cause he said "Miko is kind of warm and fluffy and what if somebody saw us"???

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by MALITDA+Nov 9 2005, 10:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sassy's mommy
@Nov 9 2005, 09:53 PM
Malitda,
Sassy has that pink Diva bed from Target. Are you talking about the one that has the fake pink furry edges? It is so cute.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118494
yup thats the one, can't wait to see her in it. Does Sassy like hers?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118509
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes Sassy likes her. She likes to hide her greenie inside of it. Also, it is the strangest thing. It is almost like she thinks it is special. She will not get in that bed if she needs a bath, only when she is very clean.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I know what you guys mean about the joy these babies bring us...just the simpliest things too. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and Tucker was laying streched out beside me with his head on my pillow next to mine. He looked so cute...just like a little child laying with mommie...so sweet!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Funny, I was having one of those moments this morning also. We were still in bed and he just came up from the foot of the bed and snuggled up to my neck, gave me a puppy kiss on the cheek and went right back to sleep. I literally had tears in my eyes. How can so much love compact itself into about six pounds of doggie. I remember when Brutus was living with us and I really was beginning to think I was totally nuts because of the way I felt--and still feel--about him. I was glad to find out that Maltese babies do this to everyone! How lucky are we to have these remarkable little creatures in our lives.

Samsonsmom

You didn't say that when I had to pee at 3:00 a.m. Sammie

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
On my saddest days nothing can make my heart soar like the kisses & snuggles I get from my babies
They seem to always know if Im sad and give me extra loving!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts