Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband was killed in action in Iraq on 6/11/05. My son had came home on leave the day before and was here when we were notified. I and my sons are all copeing with things pretty good right now. Poor sapper was moved out of my house into my oldest's trailer they are working on becasue of all the visitors here. He is now going to have to be groomed because I didnt brush him every night like normal. Everything was just so hectic the last two weeks. Sapper was brought home today and he just loved on me soooooooo much. Poor lil baby doesnt know why I sent him away.
He is due some heavy duty loving.

Melinda

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">Im so sorry for you and your family's loss. My prayers and condolences goes out to you and yours...</span>

·
Registered
751 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers go out to you and your family. We all need to realize how fragile our lives are. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling.

ConnieVa

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your children. I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
You and your whole family is in my prayers. I am also sure that snapper is probably going to be a very very important part of your life now.
I feel that a maltese is the BEST dog to have when dealing with a terrible time in your life.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. You will all be in our prayers.
We are all indebted to you and others for the sacrifice our military men and women have had to pay. Please except our deepest sympathy.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear of your terrible loss. I want to thank you for the tremendous sacrifice you and your family have made for this country. I cannot even begin to imagine what you all are going through. My prayers are with you.
Ginny, Tasker and Ty

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
I am so very sorry.. Please know we appreciate and have the utmost gratitude for the ultimate sacrifice your husband.. and you, his family have made ... for all of us.
Missysmom

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts