Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

MY HUSBAND..........

3K views 48 replies 46 participants last post by  Carol Ann 
#1 ·
My husband was killed in action in Iraq on 6/11/05. My son had came home on leave the day before and was here when we were notified. I and my sons are all copeing with things pretty good right now. Poor sapper was moved out of my house into my oldest's trailer they are working on becasue of all the visitors here. He is now going to have to be groomed because I didnt brush him every night like normal. Everything was just so hectic the last two weeks. Sapper was brought home today and he just loved on me soooooooo much. Poor lil baby doesnt know why I sent him away.
He is due some heavy duty loving.

Melinda

See less See more
#13 ·
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
You and your whole family is in my prayers. I am also sure that snapper is probably going to be a very very important part of your life now.
I feel that a maltese is the BEST dog to have when dealing with a terrible time in your life.

#19 ·
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

#22 ·
Im so sorry for you & your familys loss.My heart just goes out to you all.Your husband made such a sacrifice for us all,Thank You and I know how proud you must be of him.But I know also how much your hearts must be breaking.We are here for you
My prayers have been sent to try to ease you & your familys pain and grief.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.