Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....my name is Sharon. I am not actually new here although I have never posted. Decided that it was time to change that...LOL

<span style="font-family:Arial">Now for a bit about myself.........I have been a breeder-owner-handler of Maltese since 1990 after I bought my very first Maltese.....a boy I named Brutus who crossed the bridge October 4, 2004. He is the reason I fell in love with the Maltese breed.

I have shown all of my dogs to their championships with the exception of a boy called BillyB (B stands for Butthead if any of you are wondering...LOL) I sent him off with a handler friend to get his last 6 needed single points because I had another boy here that I wanted to concentrate on.

I have several here that are very dear to my heart but the one that has it most is my Vanity who recently turned 12 years old. She is absolutely the love of my life.

My life is totally wrapped around my Maltese kids. My house and my yard are all decorated and arranged for their comfort and safety. They are my life other than when my grandkids are around.

It has been very nice to see the camaraderie and support that I have seen given on this board.</span>

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

you will be a great asset to this forum! your babies are beautiful!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! Glad you decide to post.

I've been to your website before. Your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!

You also have some great information on it. In fact we give people links to some of your articles when they are looking for puppies.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<span style="font-family:Arial">It is nice to know that my information has been helpful. Thank you all for the nice welcomes</span>

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I am thrilled you joined Spoiled Maltese! I have often pasted links to your wonderful website here. You have a great page devoted to the 12 week rule and your explanation of why Maltese and small children are not a good mix is excellent, too.

I'm sure you have much to offer SM!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM Sharon

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to SM!!! Your expertise will definitely be valuable to all of us. I just visited your site, and your furbabies are adorable!!! I admire your devotion and commitment.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Welcome to the SM forum. You are right in that this is a great group of people. I'm glad you will be here to share with us. I'm still in the infancy stage of breeding/showing so I'm a fairly dry sponge when it comes to learning. One day I'll be wet though! I know there are at least two more people with your expertise who are lurkers here. I hope they come forward to post soon.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Hope to learn from you...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
A big WELCOME to you! How fortunate we are to have someone with your knoweldge of the breed posting here. Your website is wonderful and your babies are beautiful!! So glad you are here!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh welcome! I have been to your website many times, your dogs are beautiful!! So happy you introduced yourself, I know you will be another wonderful resource.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
oh yeah...forgot to add

we like pictures, lots of pictures... :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts