Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I'm Diane. My spoiled little princess is Nerfertiti, but I have always called her Titi. She is going to be 3 in January and is definitely my little girl! In fact, she is curled up on my lap right now. I am blessed to be able to work from home so we get to spend lots of time together. She is pretty much always with me. She loves to go on outings. The only place she really doesn't like to go is to the vet, and I can't blame her. She came from a breeder. Her dad was a champion show dog. She is just a tiny little thing, about 4 pounds. Unfortunately, she has knee problems and will probably have to have surgery in the future. Hopefully I attached the picture correctly and you can all see my little doll!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Welcome to you and Titi. She sounds like a sweet little girl.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow!! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Everyone's little dogs are too cute! I just love the Maltese breed. They truely are the best dogs!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to both of you. Titi is adorable. There are several posters here whose pups have had knee surgery. Bet you'll get lots of info to help you along. Glad to have you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts