Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well sort of. Their friend two doors down, Becky was out, in my next door neighbor's yard, as it is fenced in. The kids were so excited :chili::chili::chili: Buy my neighbors daughter was playing fetch with Becky, and she was so happy doing that, that she was more intersted in playing fetch, then my babies, but Becky was sweet enough to give my kids some time. She usually cries for them, but I think playing fetch, just made her day.

Becky, Becky, we are so happy to see you.

Becky: Sorry Mia and Leo, but I'm going to play fetch
IMG_0836.jpg

Awww but my sweet neighbor's daughter, was sure to give my kids some loving :wub:
IMG_0837.jpg

Look at sweet Becky, paying no mind to my two, just waiting for that ball to be thrown again.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

Mia, can you explain to your sweet brother Leo, that I'm in the middle of playing fetch, and I just love it, I'll be sure to give hime a kiss though before I go back playing.

IMG_0840.jpg

I just love this dear little girl :wub: Her owner's rescued her from a shelter and have done an amazing job with her. She is a complete sweetheart.

View attachment 89331

I just think she is a beauty and such a good girl :wub:

IMG_0842.jpg

Awww and Becky kept her promise, sweet kisses for little Leo :smootch:

IMG_0843.jpg

Thanks Becky, sure wish you could stay longer

IMG_0844.jpg

Bye Becky, hope to see you tommorow :unsure:
IMG_0846.jpg

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh Christine, that was just the SWEETEST little senario :wub:. Loved the pictures. It is always wonderful when our babies have "best friends".

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Christine, that was just the SWEETEST little senario :wub:. Loved the pictures. It is always wonderful when our babies have "best friends".
Awww Michelle thank you so much. Becky really is a sweetheart. She is the same age as my two, but a lot bigger. As pups, they were a little intimitated, but now, they all look for each other, unless Beck is playing fetch.

Thank you again :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
*sigh* how different it is at your house....all love....:wub:

Here....Abbey and Tink live to torcher the neighbor's dog.....:blink::smilie_tischkante:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awe! :wub: I love how your babies looked so excited to see Becky! She's a beautiful little dog and I'm glad that you say her heart matches her looks.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awe! :wub: I love how your babies looked so excited to see Becky! She's a beautiful little dog and I'm glad that you say her heart matches her looks.
Oh gosh, Becky from day one, has always been so loving, to all people and furbabies. She is about the same age as my two, and Becky didn't realize her size, so we had to be careful, but her owners did an amazing job with the her.

I think they said she is a "herding dog". But I tell you, my gosh, is she loving and very active, lots of energy and her owners give her lots of love and exercise. Needless to say, just like Leo and Mia, I'm so in love with her :wub:

I honestly, think, maybe I am crazy, that both Mia and Leo, knew she was "special".

Becky in person, is even more gorgeous, her coloring is amazing. Like redish brown spots. Just beatuiful :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Christine -- how sweet. I love all of the pictures and can tell that Becky is one special little girl. She looks so happy and you can tell that she is having a blast playing fetch but that she's also happy to see Mia and Leo. What a sweetheart. Her owners have really helped her shine. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Christine - how cute they are at the fence with bodacious Becky.:aktion033: Leo and Mia almost looked like bunnies in one picture.:blush: I think next time the neighbor's girl needs to play fetch with your two as well.:) I love the mutual admiration society.

·
Registered
756 Posts
that is absolutely adorable. Your babies remind me of my daughter as a little girl and her cousin (same age) following my older nephew around wanting to play with the big kids. Soooo cute!:goodpost:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts