Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I usually make sure Louis has a kong to work on while I'm taking a shower so he doesnt get into trouble. This is usually what I come out to. A content dog.

Today when I got out, this is what I found. :shocked:

My lil trouble maker. He snuck into the bathroom without me knowing and stole toilet paper. Hahaha. He then left all the evidence of his adventure all over my bed.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Oh my...I can relate to this. It's hard to keep an eye on the little one when in the shower. How cute.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lol. Plenty of evidence there. Funnily enough Lola did that today too. She came prancing up to me looking all angelic with tp hanging right across her back.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:wub:That Kong picture is so precious.....and that TP picture is so :HistericalSmiley:

Louis is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the sweet comments. Louis is a sweet heart when I'm paying attention, but the second I'm distracted I find shredded paper or tissues or stuffing from his toys EVERYWHERE. He's recently decided that all his stuffies need to die so he's been killing at least one a day. The kong picture is actually from a few days before, I took it so I could send it to my bf in Shanghai. He misses Louis so much. I feel bad for both of them because it was a boys club around here before he left. Anyways, thanks for looking at my lil boy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts