Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

my little angel became a little devil xmas eve

3K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  MyBushi 
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 27 2004, 11:26 PM
I thought Parker didn't have a mean bone in his body until xmas eve came along.  my husband's 8yr old cousin had been carrying parker all over the house...kinda smothering him w/ love.  i didn't tell her to put him down b/c i figured it was good for him to be socialized around kids.  well  she picked him up one last time and must have hurt him (he's pretty sensitive) and he snapped and bit her in the face.
she wasn't hurt, just a little red...more scared than anything.  i quickly took parker away and asked her if she was ok.  i didn't fuss at parker (i know i probably should have) i was in shock.  he has never done n e thing to show aggressiveness before. this child is a little heathen...the reason i never want to have kids.  my FIL thought she got what she deserved, and even told me I should give parker a treat.  but i do feel bad even if she is the spawn of satan(she is the type of child that tells her grandmother to shut up, and makes grossed out faces as her mother is hugging her).  so what should I have done in this situation, and what can I do in the future?  Please help before my angel permanently becomes a little devil! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25668
[/QUOTE]

something like that happened to my friends uncle with her little toy poodle he bit him it was the way he went to grab his face to kiss him diggy got scared
people have to understand that when you dont handle these babies the proper way thats the only way they can express themselves
i went to a party on sunday and i didnt bring maxi they all wanted me to bring him reason was that there were too many kids there and the last time one of those kids pulled on maxis tail not going to subject my baby to that kind of behavior
in the end our babies get blamed and that doesnt wash with me if you mis handle maxi than he will come back at you so i rather avoid the situation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.