Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
That's so cute and a nice keepsake. I didn't realize that he was your son-in-law, i didn't recognize him in your post when Roxy was born. Of course all eyes were on the baby. I was just commenting to my sister the other day when we were watching him on ET, that I thought he was relaxed and well spoken...actually I didn't remember his name, but he's a familar face for sure. But I'll remember it now.
The baby is so sweet.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:wub:awww I see a baby in a pink hat and blanket, that must be your granddaughter:wub: I can only see part of the daddy, most is blocked. Congrats grandma

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's so cute and a nice keepsake. I didn't realize that he was your son-in-law, i didn't recognize him in your post when Roxy was born. Of course all eyes were on the baby. I was just commenting to my sister the other day when we were watching him on ET, that I thought he was relaxed and well spoken...actually I didn't remember his name, but he's a familar face for sure. But I'll remember it now.
The baby is so sweet.:wub:
Oh nice someone can see it, I guess it must just be unavailable in the U.S.

It is lovely to have :)

He is also on the radio in the morning, Kiss fm, the Roz and Mocha show.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wub:awww I see a baby in a pink hat and blanket, that must be your granddaughter:wub: I can only see part of the daddy, most is blocked. Congrats grandma
Thanks Paula. Here is a pic my daughter took recently of them, given you can't see the video. Thanks for looking and commenting :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what a wonderful picture, your grandaughter is beautiful I can't stop looking at her eyes:wub: her daddy is very handsome
I love her eyes, I think they are just like my daughters. Although I think they will end up the colour of her Daddy's. She is a huge smiler. Not yet 6 months. :crying:she lives a plane ride away :(

Her Daddy is a great cook too. Doesn't get better than that :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thanks Paula. Here is a pic my daughter took recently of them, given you can't see the video. Thanks for looking and commenting :)

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH I LOVE this picture..what a precious baby:wub: oh my, time does fly. I remember when you shared her pic when she was newly born...!!!!! you must be one proud grandma :wub::wub:

hugs
Kat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts