Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I mean it literally,LOL She is in dire need of a bath, still smells like an operating room. PHEW! The last two pics were from this morning at 5 am. She wanted me to play fetch! I had yet to have a cup of coffee! Good news is she is back to normal and her stitches come out Monday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Laura -- those pictures are great. You're apologizing for no bath? She looks beautiful. I love her little lion face roar too.:) Luckily this isn't smellivision so I can't smell the OR:HistericalSmiley: So glad things went so well. What a great way to start the day!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Glad she's doing so well. And she is truly a gorgeous little girl. I know that terrible smell that you're talking about. I know that both of you will be happier once she is able to be bathed. :)

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I can do is brush her and I have been wiping her down with a damp warm wash cloth! Thankfully, it's not as strong as it was for the firt 2-3 days. No one wanted to cuddle with her, exept me. After her stiches are removed, it's straight into the sink for a scrub down. You can never see her eyes, because all that hair on the bridge of her nose is trying to grow back <sigh> hopefully it will get longer and lay down, so I can see her eyes!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww Laura, so glad to see Sweetie Delilah healthy after her surgery!
Those shots are great, especially the yawn one, Lol!

She looks gorgeous even with no bath! :heart:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
During his puppyhood we called Cadeau little stinker all the time for different reasons. He really was a lil' stinker of a puppy.

I was just looking at those pictures thinking how much she reminds me of her mama--the precious Dream-girl. :wub2:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh it is soo good to read that she is back to normal :D loool I think that Snowy and her should team up for being early fetch players ... Snowy thinks fetch before food/breakfast! he sure is a nut case!

Thanks for sharing these! kisses to your cuties are sent from me!
hugs
Kat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts