Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gave Nissa a bath and before she was even dry I caved in and let her chew on an ear of corn, but she was enjoying it so much and I'm such a sucker for those sweet little eyes looking up at me. Now it's back to the sink for a quick face wash. :smpullhair:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ah how cute! lol I always need a trip to the sink after I eat corn too! But man, its so yummy! :p

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Kim -YUM!! Nissa looks like she's really enjoying. Fresh corn is one of my favorite foods. When it's corn season up here I could eat it every night. My family says to me "Enough!!" Maybe I can get Tyler to be a co-conspirator. I'm so afraid of feeding him anything - I used to feed my Yorkie and Chi everything but worry about it now. Keep thinking something I'll pick is toxic.:w00t: Ignorance was bliss back in the old days??

·
Registered
257 Posts
I LOVE CORN! So does the bf and Louis. We eat so much of it when its in season, almost 5 days out of the week. Nissa looks so happy!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Hmmm. I was wondering if corn was ok. I'll have to let Lilly try it on bath day.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
we had corn with our dinner tonight and it was farm fresh and WONDERFUL!!!! Nissa, you look like you can't wait to gobble that all up!

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Kim that is such a cute picture. Nissa is really chomping down on that corn! LOL I have a friend who's cat used to eat corn on the cob like that. She wouldn't eat it if there was butter on it either!
Your new siggy is so cute with Nissa in her new summer dress.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Hmmm. I was wondering if corn was ok. I'll have to let Lilly try it on bath day.
I would never give her the cob on her own. I held on tight to it and she chomped away on it like you would not believe.
I'm so glad to hear you say that! There was a rescue NMR took in who had a part of a corn cob stuck in her throat! Poor baby was that way for a few days before NMR was notified and authorized surgery. Plus..it's super hard to digest so you'll see whole kernels in their...coming out the other...hmmm....recycled. :HistericalSmiley: But it is a yummy treat on occasion.

Miss Nissa, I love sweet corn so much that I know it's worth an extra face wash. Did you have to use dental floss too like I always do?

Kim....she is just darling!! I love her. :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Yummy corn! That's a great shot of Nissa!
I didn't know that our fluffs even like corn! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
my babies love to knibble on fresh corn on the cob . . . they just go crazy . . .I bet it was worth cleaning her up again seeing how she was enjoying the corn :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
oh Kim, you made my day, look at Nissa's little face:wub:she's enjoyin being a little piggy:HistericalSmiley::heart: I haven't had corn on the cob in a long time, it looks so good, I'm buying some.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts