Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my lil fluff butt with his yankee uniform , and on my lap after bath , hes my very own legwarmer :HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
OMGosh, what a doll, he is so handsome (even though we are in, Red Sox country).

Liza, you are stunningly beautiful. Your smile is to die for.

Allie

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I think Dolce should get drafted to play for the Yanks next year! We all know they could have used him this season lol!

Dolce....you look adorable. You are officially the new heartthrob for the NY Yankees!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww dolce says thank u !! he says they should have let him catch he would have fetched every ball . B)
I think Dolce should get drafted to play for the Yanks next year! We all know they could have used him this season lol!

Dolce....you look adorable. You are officially the new heartthrob for the NY Yankees!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
What a cute little Yankee boy. :wub: Love the picture of his backside standing up. Too adorable that boy is.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Liza, he's got the pants too. Too cute. :wub::wub: Tyler was wearing his shirt too but we were tempted to let him shred it after the way they played. :blink: I know we'll forgive and forget though and Dolce and Tyler will wear them next year. :chili::chili: Great picture of you too with your boy.:)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol thank u , he borrowed the uniform from mr BEAR ... shhhh dont tell .. and we're looking for the cap that seems to have dissapeared , seems the bear threw it somewhere after their loss .. :HistericalSmiley:
OMG, he is so cute!
awe what a cutie
Oh Liza, he's got the pants too. Too cute. :wub::wub: Tyler was wearing his shirt too but we were tempted to let him shred it after the way they played. :blink: I know we'll forgive and forget though and Dolce and Tyler will wear them next year. :chili::chili: Great picture of you too with your boy.:)

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Makes me wish I was a Yankee fan!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hes xs or small , it depends on the outfit .. that one actually fits him big , the pants slicd off lol im going to have to take them in a bit.
Liza - What size is Dolce? those toy bears are usually pretty small. What a great idea.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts