Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice and clean. Took 5 hours. Crisse threw up all over herself after her bath. I forgot to feed my girls this morning. Duh. I love my babies.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Kerry 5 HOURS:w00t: and worth every moment, the girls are beautiful:wub: I'm glad Crisse is ok. My girls would never let me forget the food:HistericalSmiley:
love the picture

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Your bunch sure are gorgeous! Amazing how we're willing to spend an entire work day grooming them. LOL They are all stunning. :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
They are gorgeous!! Yes sounds about right for 3.... eeek 5hrs. In full coat Lola took me 1 1/2 now it is waaaaay easier. I partly miss the beautiful flowing silkiness just after her bath though. :(

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Kerry 5 HOURS:w00t: and worth every moment, the girls are beautiful:wub: I'm glad Crisse is ok. My girls would never let me forget the food:HistericalSmiley:
love the picture
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Neither would Bonnie!

Kerry, the girls are just adorable! And I b*tch about the hour and a half it takes me with Bonnie - FIVE hours? But look at how sweet they look.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG Kerry, what beautiful, clean girls you have. They look so good in that picture!! You must take a picture of them on the lawn at your new place!! Thanks for sharing........now go and relax and have a drink!!!! LOL~~~~~:chili:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts