Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put it in this year. Rose's are starting to bloom. Clement is is climbing.
2485.jpg
2486.jpg
Forget me not are blooming as are the echinacea. I plan to add something each year.

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
So beautiful Walter. I get such a serene and peaceful feeling when I look at it.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Awwww that's so beautiful Walter. Sending hugs. I know how much you miss Lucky.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Walter, Such an amazing and beautiful memorial for Lucky. All the plants are thriving and look so healthy. My forget-me-nots are only 5" high. Yours are HUGE & gorgeous. I love your idea of adding to it every year. I can picture a bench for sitting, hummingbird feeder, bird bath.......Looking forward to seeing pictures every year with the new additions and seeing how the plants fill in.

·
Premium Member
17,396 Posts
Walter, thank you for sharing this w/Luck's extended family. Your grief is shared. . . . a lovely memorial to our little, precious Lucky. I can't wait to see how things grow. Love is so amazing, bringing new life while in the midst of sorrowing ---seemingly contradictorily but one building on the other. You are in our thoughts. Thank you for being such a faithful SM Uncle. Hochachtung!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Inspirational :) I love it.

·
Premium Member
24,146 Posts
Our little Lucky will never be forgotten, yes a bench would be wonderful and of course a Hummingbird feeders
I can't wait to see pictures as the garden grows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts