Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opps, who's that, mommy?

Is this really me? I thought I'm a little maltese girl with white, long hair! Ugh!

... now I know, mommy! It's Michel, the cat of our neighbour's! I think he wants to play with my toys, :LOL:!

Ullana :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Kitzi says: "Be careful Ullana---I don't want you to get scratched. My "sister" Princess Ruby can be mean to me when I want to play. Look what she did to Bo who lived here before I came. Maybe I should fly up to help defend you."
kisses from your friend Kitzel

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: Oh, how funny. Mirror image, indeed. :HistericalSmiley: What a cute kitty coming to pay a call. :wub:
I love it when Tyler gets to look out our sliding glass door in Vermont too. He always finds something interesting to watch. He must feel like he's in solitary confinement in our NY apt. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
haha, fabulous pictures.

those two seem to be communicating with eachother somehow. sweet!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kitzi says: "Be careful Ullana---I don't want you to get scratched. My "sister" Princess Ruby can be mean to me when I want to play. Look what she did to Bo who lived here before I came. Maybe I should fly up to help defend you."
kisses from your friend Kitzel
Sandi, thank you! Also for the pretty photo of Princess Ruby! Please come over Kitzi to help me, Ullana barks!!!

Adorable pics!:wub: What a beautiful coat your girl has.:blush:
April, thank you very much for the compliment!

:HistericalSmiley: Oh, how funny. Mirror image, indeed. :HistericalSmiley: What a cute kitty coming to pay a call. :wub:
I love it when Tyler gets to look out our sliding glass door in Vermont too. He always finds something interesting to watch. He must feel like he's in solitary confinement in our NY apt. :w00t:
Sue, thank you! Haha, she also loves to look out of the window! Sometimes there's nothing to see only the wind which moves the leaves of the trees, :HistericalSmiley:!

Oh Ullana, your so cute that the neighbor's kitty, Michel wants to see you! :wub::wub:
Suzi, thanks! Michel is really a cute and always welcome visitor!

yours such a good girl with Mr Kitty, :wub:Matida would have been clawing at the window:w00t: she hates kitty's:blink::innocent:
Paula, thank you! Well, sometimes she tries to sniffle through the glass, Lol!

So cute and funny!! Love Ullana and her "mirror image" Love kitties.
Sophia, thank you!

haha, fabulous pictures.

those two seem to be communicating with eachother somehow. sweet!
Becky, thanks so much! Yes, I also think they try to communicate with eachother (Ullana barks)! :HistericalSmiley:
those are the cutest pics!!:wub:
Florence, thank you!

Aww those are cute photos.
Kara, also thanks to you!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, that is adorable! The cat looks like he is gentle and sweet. Your baby is darling just looking at the kitty kat! They can sit for long periods of time just staring at each other.........:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
So...did you let that little kitty in to play? I think that she came over for a play date. ;)

I can't believe sweet Ullana just sat there so calmly with the neighbor cat sitting right outside the door. I'm not so sure my 3 would have been that calm. :whistle:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lovely pictures. :) Ullana is a beautiful little princess. I like the way you do her topknot too, do you use the papers for it? I adore your siggy pic. Gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ah how sweet! Don't tell the T's, but I was a cat person before I found the malt breed!!! I luv kitties :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, that is adorable! The cat looks like he is gentle and sweet. Your baby is darling just looking at the kitty kat! They can sit for long periods of time just staring at each other.........:wub:
Dianne, thanks! They're sitting together for a while! But then Ullana started barking, Lol!

sooo cute, I love the captions!
Allie, thank you! I'm happy you like the captions, too!

awwww! so cute!
Orla, thanks to you!

So...did you let that little kitty in to play? I think that she came over for a play date. ;)

I can't believe sweet Ullana just sat there so calmly with the neighbor cat sitting right outside the door. I'm not so sure my 3 would have been that calm. :whistle:
Crystal, thank you! No, I couldn't let the kitty inside, I also have to birds, too dangerous!
Ullana was sitting there for a little while but then she started barking!

Cute pictures :wub:! Just curious did your baby ever play with Michel?[/QUOTE

Thank you! No, they didn't play together! Outside Michel always run away!

Lovely pictures. :) Ullana is a beautiful little princess. I like the way you do her topknot too, do you use the papers for it? I adore your siggy pic. Gorgeous!!!!
Maureen, thank you for your lovely compliment! I started doing her topknot in this way a few months ago. Her hair has grown so long and she always had it in her face. Yes, I use papers and wrap her hair inside, stays all day!
I'm happy you like my new siggy!

Ah how sweet! Don't tell the T's, but I was a cat person before I found the malt breed!!! I luv kitties :wub:
Kelly, thank you! I don't tell the T's that you're a cat person before them, just kidding!

LOL Ullana!! You're too silly!! But I must say, your "mirror image" is pretty cute, but you're still the little princess :)
Edith, thanks for your compliment! :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts