Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a new mom. I keep looking at her sleeping in her pen. She's pooped out. I think the trauma of leaving the home she knows and the ride in the car and a new place have worn her out. She did get sick in the car. Not sure if it was nerves or what. Just some puppy food. She came home and I put her in the pen and she went potty just like a good girl (I'm sure there will be many accidents) The my mom (who has Skittle's Sister) stayed for a while so they could play in the new house. Mom left and my oldest daughter just had a ball playing with Skittle. Then I put her back in the pen. At first she whined but she stopped and went to sleep. She's still out.

I know she's nervous bec. her eyes were perfect when we got to the breeder's house and now she has run marks. I tried to wipe them of but no good. I have eyeenvy on order but will try to put corn starch on them when she wakes up. I just don't want to freak her out right away.

Here are a few pictures. They aren't the best.

Lisa Battani Szymanski's Photos | Facebook

Mine is the one on the left. Mom's on the right.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Lisa Conrats, I know how excited you are. But that last picture of your daughters face says it all:wub: she's absolutely thrilled:wub:
The puppies are just adorable. I'm so happy for you and your family and your mom, may you have many wonderful years of laughter and love with your fluff.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033: YEAY!!! Skittles is HOME!!! :aktion033: I am so happy for you!!!!!!!

This is going to be so much fun!!!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Congratulations to you and your mother. Skittles is adorable. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to watching Skittles blossom into a beautiful young lady.:wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh my....those pics make me want a new baby fluff again. Your daughter looks so happy and precious with them. :wub: Congratulations!:chili:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Don't want to hijack this thread, but Mary...that siggy is to die for. I'm already making my Christmas one...not that I'm in a hurry.:HistericalSmiley:

Congratulations to you and your mother. Skittles is adorable. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to watching Skittles blossom into a beautiful young lady.:wub:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lisa Conrats, I know how excited you are. But that last picture of your daughters face says it all:wub: she's absolutely thrilled:wub:
The puppies are just adorable. I'm so happy for you and your family and your mom, may you have many wonderful years of laughter and love with your fluff.
She cried tonight when she had to go to bed. She is just so in love with Skittle. I'm fighting for time. LOL She even took her over to the pee pad when Skittle hadn't done her business in two hours. I have never seen her so responsible. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Very cute pups. How great that your Mom has her sister. They can play together.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts